Windows 10: did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator?

Discus and support did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried looking for the button but it seems to have disappeared. Is there any way to bring it back? It's really annoying having it disappear every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoltenHydrogen, Nov 10, 2020.

1. did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator?

I tried looking for the button but it seems to have disappeared. Is there any way to bring it back? It's really annoying having it disappear every time I go back to my browser. I have assignments to do damnit!

submitted by /u/MoltenHydrogen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MoltenHydrogen, Nov 10, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you workyou'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!!

*Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 . microsoft/calculator . GitHub

Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator?

Brink, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator?

1. did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator? - Similar Threads - did remove always

2. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  3. How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with a native Calculator app which is pretty nice. It has […] This article How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Always On Top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  5. "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature: Does Windows 10 support an "Always on Top" feature / hot key, or is there a third-party program you can recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top-windows-10-feature/a5a3753e-8131-4bfa-ac6b-31a8a3343f0b
  6. Windows 10 Calculator is getting Always on Top mode for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator is getting Always on Top mode for Insiders: Microsoft open-sourced the Windows Calculator app earlier this year and the Redmond firm has been inviting independent devs to contribute to the essential tool. The development of Calculator has advanced after this move and Microsoft recently announced Always on Top mode for...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features: One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!! *Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 ....
  8. Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature

in Windows 10 News
    Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature: One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!! *Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 ....
  9. Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10 The Windows Calculator app included in Windows 10 is a simple yet powerful calculator that includes standard, scientific,...
  10. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895