Windows 10: Did they stop making force feedback games for pc?

Discus and support Did they stop making force feedback games for pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently playing Need for Speed Payback , Mortal Kombat XL , Call Of Duty Spec Ops 2 , Marvel vs Capcom Infinity War then it occurred to me i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Did they stop making force feedback games for pc?

I am currently playing Need for Speed Payback , Mortal Kombat XL , Call Of Duty Spec Ops 2 , Marvel vs Capcom Infinity War then it occurred to me i am missing something since I had been playing those with my brother on PS4 , it is force feedback , surprisingly despite my gamepad supports it i see the games themselves have no enable / disable / test feature for force feedback . had it been deprecated for pc ? or is there a special way to enable it ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

microsoft ultimate word games

Hi anneChilelli,

We're glad that you love playing Microsoft Word games on your computer. Currently, there's no update yet from the game developer about when they will release a new challenge, mission or games for it. However, rest assured that it will be provided in the
    upcoming updates for the game. You can share this concern to our Microsoft team as your feedback so that we could have this reach to the game developer by using the Feedback Hub on Windows 10.
    The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be
    as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select
      Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select
      Submit

Let us know if you need further assistance. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, Jul 6, 2019
  4. GregH Win User

Did they stop making force feedback games for pc?

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

The MS Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 definitely works perfectly in Windows 10. Plug and play, no additional drivers required. You can take it one HUGE step further though and download "FS Force" software, a small program (around $34) which takes the force feedback from this stick to another level. So many years old, yet puts most modern sticks to absolute shame.

GregH, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Did they stop making force feedback games for pc?

1. Did they stop making force feedback games for pc? - Similar Threads - Did stop making

2. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the plastic and metal parts of this joystick, or should I just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  3. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the parts of this perfectly working joystick, or should i just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  4. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the parts of this perfectly working joystick, or should i just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  5. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    force feedback driver: ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-feedback-driver/3a22a5a2-d2cf-494c-a629-0faa5bf53c11
  6. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    force feedback driver: ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-feedback-driver/3a22a5a2-d2cf-494c-a629-0faa5bf53c11
  7. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  9. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games: Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games does anyone know how to get the force feedback.is there 3rd party software??? submitted by /u/NoRepresentative9347 [link] [comments]...
  10. Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?: Does anyone know if they work/detect under windows 10? I have a force feedback 2 joystick and also the force feedback wheel. They are years old but still work just great on my windows 7 rig. Would be fantastic if they useable in windows 10 too 9244