Windows 10: did update on my other pc

Discus and support did update on my other pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TyMacaluso, Aug 31, 2019.

1. did update on my other pc

updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix

:)

TyMacaluso, Aug 31, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 31, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond did update on my other pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 31, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

did update on my other pc

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

did update on my other pc

1. did update on my other pc - Similar Threads - did update

2. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  3. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  4. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer did an update as of March 17 at 7:45 am, I came to work on the computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer did an update as of March 17 at 7:45 am, I came to work on the computer and...: Now I have no number to contact Microsoft, this is so unfortunate and I need assistance. I have reset this so many times attempting to login and could not, can someone reach out to me to assist? This update has stopped me from accessing my information. Every since I...
  6. My computer did an update as of March 17 at 7:45 am, I came to work on the computer and...

My computer did an update as of March 17 at 7:45 am, I came to work on the computer and...: Now I have no number to contact Microsoft, this is so unfortunate and I need assistance. I have reset this so many times attempting to login and could not, can someone reach out to me to assist? This update has stopped me from accessing my information. Every since I...
  7. Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?: I logged into Microsoft and the display and navigation panes on Outlook, Excel and Word are all bigger... like the system thinks I'm visually impaired. I reviewed all the ease of access and accessibility toggles and nothing is turned on. I toggled to the "new Outlook" and...
  8. Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?

Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?: I logged into Microsoft and the display and navigation panes on Outlook, Excel and Word are all bigger... like the system thinks I'm visually impaired. I reviewed all the ease of access and accessibility toggles and nothing is turned on. I toggled to the "new Outlook" and...
  9. Did Microsoft push out an update thinking we are all 80+ years old?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d