Windows 10: did update on my other pc

Discus and support did update on my other pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TyMacaluso, Aug 31, 2019.

1. did update on my other pc

updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix

:)

TyMacaluso, Aug 31, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 31, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond did update on my other pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 31, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

did update on my other pc

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

did update on my other pc

1. did update on my other pc - Similar Threads - did update

2. MS Photos used to work well, Did Windows 10 update and now Photos wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Photos used to work well, Did Windows 10 update and now Photos wont work: MS Photos used to work well, Did Windows 10 update and now Photos wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-used-to-work-well-did-windows-10-update/883b344e-32cb-4e16-9af0-2913b0bb1196
  3. main computer did update and now will not boot

main computer did update and now will not boot: my main computer did some update today and I noticed it had shut down after it went to boot up and it said of course there was a problem with the update and now it is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer. this happened once before and I ended up having to go and...
  4. Windows 10 just did an update. Windows wallpaper I chose is no longer available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 just did an update. Windows wallpaper I chose is no longer available.: Windows 10 just did an update. I had chosen one of the available wallpapers from windows set as my background. Now the background is no longer available. It seems that the update removed the background so that I can no longer choose it via the personalization / background...
  5. Windows did update on 16th or 17th and since then I have a shadown on my monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows did update on 16th or 17th and since then I have a shadown on my monitor: Running Windows 10 pro, kept getting message that windows latest update failed, couldn't get it to quit reminding me and eventually after several days and tries it did complete successfully. Shortly after that my monitor screen developed a large shadow over left side of...
  6. Did any of the september updates (KB4514359, KB4515384 or KB4516115) replace or alter...

Did any of the september updates (KB4514359, KB4515384 or KB4516115) replace or alter...: As the title asks, does anyone know if any of the september updates (KB4514359, KB4515384 or KB4516115) replaced or altered d3d9.dll in C:\Windows\System32 ??? I when to run a Logi Capture this evening and it simply will not open, no crash or anything it simply fails to...
  7. Why did my local account disappear after the last windows update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why did my local account disappear after the last windows update?: And how do I revert to using the local account that was configured? I absolutely do not want to have my Microsoft account linked to this computer and I am extremely frustrated that the update converted my local account to a cloud account. How do I fix this? And if this is...
  8. The Windows update did something wrong to the 7.1 surround settings from Steelseries Engine

The Windows update did something wrong to the 7.1 surround settings from Steelseries Engine: Hi! I've last updated the recent windows update. And, for some reason, it did something to the 7.1 surround setting; being that it worked just as fine in other sites like YouTube and Twitch, but not while I play the games like League of Legends or Minecraft. What do I mean...
  9. Did a Windows 10 Update and file explorer is really slow in opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Did a Windows 10 Update and file explorer is really slow in opening: I did an update last week on Windows 10 and the 1903 update today. File explorer has really been slow after those updates. Please advise on what to do. Thank you....
  10. Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem

Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem: Hello, my name is George, Is usual to installation updates runs 5min. and stand at 0% all time ?! Thank you. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-download-but-did-not-install/775b175d-3fa8-472d-92b7-e04d2f94135b