Windows 10: Did upgrade install now want to do clean, program list saving

Discus and support Did upgrade install now want to do clean, program list saving in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided i want a fresh install on a formatted drive, i dont mind reinstalling programs but i wanted to know if there was a way i could save a list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xboxhaxorz, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Did upgrade install now want to do clean, program list saving

I decided i want a fresh install on a formatted drive, i dont mind reinstalling programs but i wanted to know if there was a way i could save a list of the programs currently installed on my pc

:)

xboxhaxorz, Aug 20, 2015

2. Windows 10 Upgrade fails during boot, causes big problem!

You should be able to set the 1st boot device to DVD in bios. Save changes on exit.

Put Install disk in DVD. Should install. Make sure you do an Upgrade install, otherwise it wont activate. You can do a clean install later if you like.

Save files, programs if you want them, if not save nothing.

Andrew P Jones, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Sylle.be Win User
    Upgrade doesn't work. But clean install does

Thanks for your reply.

I know I don't have to fill in a key during Upgrade.

I know I have to do an upgrade first if I want to do a clean install afterwards. That's just the point. The upgrade doesn't work.

I did start from a clean Windows 7 installation. Did all updates. No Anti-virus. No programs. Also tried with clean boot.

Still doesn't work :-(

Sylle.be, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Slugger Win User

Did upgrade install now want to do clean, program list saving

CC cleaner can save a list of installed programs. Belarc Advisor will list a detailed description of everything about your computer. Including software license and keys.

Slugger, Aug 20, 2015
  5. Ahh yes i remember those, thanks

xboxhaxorz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Did upgrade install now want to do clean, program list saving

1. Did upgrade install now want to do clean, program list saving - Similar Threads - Did upgrade install

2. I do not want the copilot gpt list. It just showed up, I did not install it or want it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not want the copilot gpt list. It just showed up, I did not install it or want it.: All of a sudden this afternoon a copilot gpt list showed up on my computer. How can I get rid of it, as I do not want itThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-the-copilot-gpt-list-it-just-showed/1c502214-f099-4bca-8493-532ed2c98d68
  3. I do not want the copilot gpt list. It just showed up, I did not install it or want it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not want the copilot gpt list. It just showed up, I did not install it or want it.: All of a sudden this afternoon a copilot gpt list showed up on my computer. How can I get rid of it, as I do not want itThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-the-copilot-gpt-list-it-just-showed/1c502214-f099-4bca-8493-532ed2c98d68
  4. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...
  5. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...
  6. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list): I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?...
  7. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

in Windows 10 Support
    Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list): I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?...
  8. Did A Clean Install Before Upgrading Now Win 10 Won't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did A Clean Install Before Upgrading Now Win 10 Won't Activate: Ever since upgrading I've been running into issues such as not being able to install updates and not being able to customize my desktop. After doing some research, it seems that this is because my copy of Win 10 is not activated. As the title states, not knowing better, I...
  9. Upgraded to Win10 in old HDD - Now want to do clean install in new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to Win10 in old HDD - Now want to do clean install in new SSD: Hi All, I successfully upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 (both Pro 64-bit) in PC's old HDD. Now I want do a clean install on a brand new SSD. I have a few questions before I buy the SSD. 1. First off, is it possible to do a clean install of Win 10 in the new SSD...
  10. Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Did a clean install, but now problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Did a clean install, but now problem.: This is a brand new laptop. Only thing loaded on it was the Windows 8.1 OS. The "Get Windows 10" app said that I qualified for a free upgrade to Windows 10. After reading an article on how to do a clean install of Windows 10, I did the following: 1. Upgraded from Windows...