Windows 10: Did Windows have a gltich today?

Discus and support Did Windows have a gltich today? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It downloaded and automatically installed two updates that I already had. Then when I shut down my computer and turned it back on, the updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rockfan13, Apr 2, 2021.

1. rockfan13 Win User

Did Windows have a gltich today?

It downloaded and automatically installed two updates that I already had. Then when I shut down my computer and turned it back on, the updates disappeared. I just clicked on shut down not install and shut down. Any idea of what happened? It decided to download the updates a couple of hours after the computer initially checked for them. They weren't there earlier but then appeared hours later.

:)

rockfan13, Apr 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Did Windows have a gltich today? - Similar Threads - Did gltich today

2. I have had it with Windows today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had it with Windows today: I cannot download photos from ANY website - I receive this message for example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-it-with-windows-today/8b62c7bd-004c-4dea-9100-1c5c45d85789
  3. I have had it with Windows today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had it with Windows today: I cannot download photos from ANY website - I receive this message for example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-it-with-windows-today/8b62c7bd-004c-4dea-9100-1c5c45d85789
  4. I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download: I purchased HEVC earlier today and it did not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-hevc-earlier-today-and-it-did-not/ec1d6edb-8a3e-4c3c-86e3-026dd690264f
  5. microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday: I need help with microsoft marjong not loading today. it worked fine yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-marjong-will-not-oad-today-but-it-did/adffd1dc-7e1f-419e-9144-58cd8d9c4d57
  6. Windows 10 something happened to your pin gltich.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 something happened to your pin gltich.: when i boot up my pc it says something has happened to your pin. the only prompt it gives me is to change the pin. but i cant change the pin because i dont have internet. and i cant get internet without signing in to install my lan drivers. how can i fix this?...
  7. Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?: It seemed like a big update. Could only restart and update instead of shut down and update. A few display things look slightly different. But I just noticed that clicking a date on my calendar makes it go haywire and rushes backwards quickly. Is this part of the update? Or is...
  8. pc desktop gltiches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc desktop gltiches: i did a win 10 factory reset because i got a "myhone.exe" virus, i have downladed drivers using driver booster, and have downloaded geforce experience. what happens on my pc i shown in the video below. this happens every minute/ half a minute. gpu: gtx 1660 ti cpu: i5-8500...
  9. Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.: When my second monitor is unplugged my non-windows calendar will work although I'd like for it and everything to work without bugs with both monitors plugged in and no funky stuff. Sometimes, chess will show being open with the second plugged in and turned off, turn it on,...
  10. What did Windows 10 update today?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What did Windows 10 update today?: Today I got a mystery major update, but I have no idea what this update is. Any ideas? 47931