Windows 10: Did you know that you can minimize other open windows by grabbing a window with a mouse and...

Discus and support Did you know that you can minimize other open windows by grabbing a window with a mouse and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just noticed that when I grab an open window with a mouse in Windows 10 and shake it horizontally all other open windows minimize. I never knew I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ge6irb8gua93l, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Did you know that you can minimize other open windows by grabbing a window with a mouse and...

I just noticed that when I grab an open window with a mouse in Windows 10 and shake it horizontally all other open windows minimize. I never knew I can do this.

submitted by /u/ge6irb8gua93l
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ge6irb8gua93l, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, programs keep minimizing/iconifying themselves repeatedly when trying to open

My sister owns a HP Pavilion G6, which came with Windows 8. About four months ago it automatically upgraded her to 8.1 an since then she's had several problems.

I have fixed most of them, but one peculiar issue remains.

Whenever you open a program/window, it immediately minimizes itself to the task bar.
    If you try to click or key press to bring it back up, it again minimizes itself.

I have found two work arounds :

A) Leave the system idle for five minutes
    B) Hold either CTRL or ALT key, and then mouse click to bring the window back up

After step B, I hit ALTGRAVE key once, and then the windows behave normally for a time.

This happens immediately after boot and randomly during normal operation.

I've disabled a lot of the touch pad features and gestures, trying to limit any user input error or other miscellaneous potential sources of the problem.

newconroer, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Did you know that you can minimize other open windows by grabbing a window with a mouse and...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Did you know that you can minimize other open windows by grabbing a window with a mouse and...

1. Did you know that you can minimize other open windows by grabbing a window with a mouse and... - Similar Threads - Did minimize open

2. Did you know that if you hold CTRL it will pause Task Manager updating, which means the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did you know that if you hold CTRL it will pause Task Manager updating, which means the...: [ATTACH] First time knowing about this submitted by /u/MuAlH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15tch75/did_you_know_that_if_you_hold_ctrl_it_will_pause/
  3. Fun fact! Did you know...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun fact! Did you know...: Hi,Did you know that the Settings app is actually a browser? Don't believe me? I'll show you.Open the Settings app and press the F7 key. A pop-up comes, asking if you wanna turn on caret browsing.This proves that it's a browser.The actual truth is, the Settings app was made...
  4. Can you grab data from a user profile in safe mode?

Can you grab data from a user profile in safe mode?: ? submitted by /u/YeahYeah093 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i51vs6/can_you_grab_data_from_a_user_profile_in_safe_mode/
  5. can you open windows applications in xming

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you open windows applications in xming: is there a way to make xming open windows applications within itself? i can open normal cmd, but that is the only windows .exe file i can open inside xming. is there a way to open .exe files inside of the xming environment, and is there a way to open ELEVATED cmd in the xming...
  6. Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10?

Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10?: Can you change their image without downloading a new theme? Thanks! submitted by /u/papabig27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnp5xb/can_you_customize_the_closeminimizerestore/
  7. In case you or someone you know is colourblind

In case you or someone you know is colourblind: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d143rx/in_case_you_or_someone_you_know_is_colourblind/
  8. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook: you know who Dunn&bradstreet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-not-let-everyone-know-that-you-are/6f06a8d3-9e08-4dde-b7b2-e95be1f470cf"
  9. Did you panic?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did you panic?: Are you one of the people who became anxious about the recent Win 10 activation bug? Did you express your irritation in an unhelpful comment? A wider sense of perspective might be useful. Just sayin'......
  10. How can you minimize RAM usage?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can you minimize RAM usage?: Hi guys I just want to know how to minimize RAM usage in a laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-can-you-minimize-ram-usage/2372ba97-ce32-4fab-953f-0ce6dcd223cf