Windows 10: Did you panic?

Discus and support Did you panic? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Are you one of the people who became anxious about the recent Win 10 activation bug? Did you express your irritation in an unhelpful comment? A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dfp2001, Nov 10, 2018.

1. dfp2001 Win User

Did you panic?

Are you one of the people who became anxious about the recent Win 10 activation bug?

Did you express your irritation in an unhelpful comment?

A wider sense of perspective might be useful.

Just sayin'...

:)

dfp2001, Nov 10, 2018

2. Fsclient Panic N82 Problem

hi

I am facing same problem in my N82 phone since few months. Whenever I try ti install any applicaiton, it fails with the error "install server fsclient panic 0". I am unable to get a solution for the problem anywhere.

pls suggest what should be done. i do not want to re-format my phone so is there any alternative?

~

tiwariyogesh, Nov 10, 2018
  3. n900 dead dead dead!

Follow those instructions in the link I posted..

And for downloading the right version of flasher.. there's only ONE version for windows on that page.. It's in the middle of the list near enough.

On the link I posted earlier, you'll find 13 steps to go through.. it has screen shots too.. it's seriously not that complex so don't panic..

The list of steps start:

• Turn off your N900
    • Remove the battery
    • Insert the battery.. but leave it off
    If you get stuck at a step, let me know and I'll help out

cpitchford, Nov 10, 2018
  4. tehrules Win User

Did you panic?

Fsclient Panic N82 Problem

Reminds me of "Kernel Panic" on Linux.

What applications are you trying to install? They might have corruption.

It might also be worth upgrading to the latest firmware on your phone.

tehrules, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Did you panic?

1. Did you panic? - Similar Threads - Did panic

2. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  3. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  4. Why did Excel not save?

Why did Excel not save?: My company just made the switch From Google to Microsoft. We now have the Microsoft suite ("for work or school" I think). I was working on an Excel file for a few hours yesterday, but this morning it shows only the first 15 min of work. I turned on auto save after creating...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  7. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  8. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  9. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  10. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....