Windows 10: Didn't know that Windows 10 plays a song on boot now (Story and issue in comments)

Discus and support Didn't know that Windows 10 plays a song on boot now (Story and issue in comments) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/acegikmo21767 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/acegikmo21767, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Didn't know that Windows 10 plays a song on boot now (Story and issue in comments)

/u/acegikmo21767, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Didn't know that Windows 10 plays a song on boot now (Story and issue in comments)

Song plays after windows boot

Update:

I have renamed all versions of the song and it still plays after Windows user login!

Looking through the Autostart list under Taskmanager brings no enlightenment of what could be playing the track.

Hilton

Hilton Jones, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Didn't know that Windows 10 plays a song on boot now (Story and issue in comments)

1. Didn't know that Windows 10 plays a song on boot now (Story and issue in comments) - Similar Threads - Didn't plays song

2. How does the commenting AI know entire sentences now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does the commenting AI know entire sentences now?: Watch this post get automatically removed in 5 4 3 2 1...................................BAAAAAAAANNNEEEEEEDDDDDD!It's very creepy what the AI does as entire phrases/sentences can be blocked that call out a narrative. I remember when it was just keywords that were blocked but...
  3. How does the commenting AI know entire sentences now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does the commenting AI know entire sentences now?: Watch this post get automatically removed in 5 4 3 2 1...................................BAAAAAAAANNNEEEEEEDDDDDD!It's very creepy what the AI does as entire phrases/sentences can be blocked that call out a narrative. I remember when it was just keywords that were blocked but...
  4. Song plays after windows boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Song plays after windows boot: For the last week when my Computer has finished booting, a song plays. Always the same one which is located in a Dropbox Folder, and not a song I have ever listened to on my computer, only used for a video edit. Under the Task manager there is no media player active. A...
  5. Windows 10 - iTunes will not play songs or download anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - iTunes will not play songs or download anything: Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 iTunes version 12.10.7.3 I have downloaded and installed iTunes a number of times from the Microsoft app store and it still does not work. I get this error if I try to download something: [ATTACH] When I click to play...
  6. Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZeskReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6g18y/is_my_laptop_dead_because_of_an_update_full_story/
  7. Songs wont play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Songs wont play: I have tons of music on my Surface pro. It will play some songs, others it wont. Yet when I load them on my Android phone using samsung player, they play fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/songs-wont-play/ae9d05b2-1dbe-4b6b-b38e-d9b3f994312a
  8. iTune song genre changing when playing the song.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTune song genre changing when playing the song.: Lost the entire iTunes library. Partially recovered, but when playing a song, the genre is changed. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/itune-song-genre-changing-when-playing-the-song/10e250a5-227f-470d-8a38-7e94bf3f5457
  9. certain songs won't play

certain songs won't play: how do I play songs not supported by media player because the codec or formatting is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-songs-wont-play/46e740f9-7175-4b2e-9c2e-a5e7a1571850
  10. Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont)

Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont): I was listening to some songs, 1400 to be precise. From a external hd, not sure if the external hd has some virus or not, but the thing is, all of a sudden, groove music wasnt playing any of the songs in the external drive. When i tried to play songs from my local part c: ,...