Windows 10: Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Discus and support Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bennetteverhart, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail has not came through please help me with this subject

***Modified title from: minecraft java edition ***

:)

bennetteverhart, Dec 9, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

Hi Jaden

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

Mojang Account

If that does not work....

This issue requires contacting support, let them put you through a tier 2 support so they can investigate your Microsoft Account, because that is likely where the issue lies why you can't redeem it.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Andre for Directly, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

1. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition - Similar Threads - Didn’t receive purchase

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Purchasing Minecraft Java

Purchasing Minecraft Java: When i attempt to purchase Minecraft it denies me and asks me to verify my purchase. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-minecraft-java/a98dd690-bdfb-4d2d-b36b-d46d2224c747
  6. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it: I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank account I notice that my money gone. All in all I paid the money but not receive the game. my mojang gmail - *** Email address is...
  7. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Microsoft Store]...
  8. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do?...
  9. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  10. Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition: Hello, buy the Minecraft Java Edition on December 24, and I haven't been sent the download email, which is what puts it to help. I wanted to know if it's a failure because of party inges or because the page is failing because I've been waiting 2 days for the mail. A greeting...