Windows 10: Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

Discus and support Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Javier Surendra, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do?

:)

Javier Surendra, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition in your email.

As you have mentioned that, you have already paid for the game, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

However, if you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with our

Microsoft Store Support team

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product
    because the e-mail has not came through please help me with this subject

***Modified title from: minecraft java edition ***

bennetteverhart, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you have not received the download email for Minecraft Java Edition. Adding to
    Smittychat.’s suggestions, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by
    submitting a request.

For more information, see
    Minecraft Troubleshooting

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

1. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft - Similar Threads - Didn't receive receipt

2. Didn't receive activation email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Didn't receive activation email: So I've been using a pirated copy of windows 10 pro for the past 5 years and I finally decided to actually buy a legitimate copy of Windows 10. I bought windows 10 home using the website, but after I put in my billing information and stuff like that the screen displayed that...
  3. Didn't receive activation email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't receive activation email: So I've been using a pirated copy of windows 10 pro for the past 5 years and I finally decided to actually buy a legitimate copy of Windows 10. I bought windows 10 home using the website, but after I put in my billing information and stuff like that the screen displayed that...
  4. Didn't receive activation email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  6. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Microsoft Store]...
  7. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...
  8. Receipt request for the purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Receipt request for the purchase: How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receipt-request-for-the-purchase/d118fb4e-9aad-4e59-9e2a-a487694bcd7e"
  9. Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade: I purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home. Then I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from MS Store. After the purchase, I installed the upgrade and received an email with the receipt. My credit card was charged, but I never received an email with the activation key...
  10. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....