Windows 10: Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

Discus and support Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft So i just ordered this game and it said to me that i needed approx. 20 min for Ideal transaction so i waited patiently to get the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Justende Leeuw, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

Hello, Microsoft

So i just ordered this game and it said to me that i needed approx. 20 min for Ideal transaction so i waited patiently to get the order done.

I went to the product page and clicked on my Library but SOT didn't appear in it so i looked up and saw in the support that i needed to look in my

but er was nothing listed, also 34,99 got off my Bank account (Rabo bank - Ideal)

Thinks i tried:

- Uninstall/Reinstall

- WSRESET

- Rebooting

- Looked in order history

- Asked friends for any solution

Microsoft account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Justen de Leeuw)

Proof of payment: (AF= -34.99)

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. 120a74b3-75b3-450b-b016-a8b57e0b1eac?upload=true.png

Ideal No-reply Payment

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. cb12571b-c465-4f31-8afe-3d98bc8aa4b4?upload=true.png Order history

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. ec2a798a-bd5b-4fe5-bed1-64b0c662da90?upload=true.png

For more Information of my order feel free to comment/email

I hope to see SOT in my library soon and reply soon, Thanks in advance Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. :)

:)

Justende Leeuw, Apr 12, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 12, 2019
  3. receiving messeges on hotmail.com

Hi Patti,

One possible reasons why you're unable to receive messages in Hotmail is due to incorrect POP settings. In order for us to better assist you, we'd like to gather additional information.

• Just to verify, are you using Outlook.com or the Mail app in Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you're unable to receive an email in Outlook.com, you can refer to this
    article
    and follow the instructions given to troubleshoot
    Outlook.com or Hotmail.com.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

How do I restore my playlists in the Windows Media Player library

Hi,

In order for the playlist to reappear in your Window Media Player, we suggest that you add it again to your library. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open your Window Media Player.
    • Click the Organize button, then Manage libraries.
    • On the drop-down menu, select the appropriate media (ex. Music).
    • Select the folder you want to add to your library.
    • Click Add, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

1. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. - Similar Threads - Didn't receive SOT

2. Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key: According to MS store I have a Windows 10 Pro purchase, but I can't find its key. It was purchased in November of 2015 and Windows is asking my to reenter my key for activation, but this purchase lacks one. Order #: 69ef46f8-0c0a-4071-b2c2-b5dd1631135a...
  3. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade

Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade: I purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home. Then I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from MS Store. After the purchase, I installed the upgrade and received an email with the receipt. My credit card was charged, but I never received an email with the activation key...
  5. why is my order pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is my order pending: why is my order pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-order-pending/72a9f869-6c61-44ae-998c-04940a67c358"
  6. Purchased game but no order history or game received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  7. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history: Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase....
  8. Go to "My Games/Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go to "My Games/Library: Every time I try and play it gives me the following: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/go-to-my-gameslibrary/68dfe9d3-6129-4186-a101-9c9b5cd86b51
  9. What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the 'Location' tab in firefox history for. When I click on it, the order of the...: Hi I was wondering what this Location tab in firefox history is for. When I click on it, the order of the history items change. What is it exactly? [ATTACH]...
  10. I didn't receive the invitation to reserve Windows 10

I didn't receive the invitation to reserve Windows 10: I went to the Microsoft linkHow to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10 That article advised you had to have KB3035583 update so I clicked on the link provided and then went to my Windows Update and it was there. I installed it . Article said after installation I should...