Windows 10: Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

Discus and support Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft So i just ordered this game and it said to me that i needed approx. 20 min for Ideal transaction so i waited patiently to get the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Justende Leeuw, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

Hello, Microsoft

So i just ordered this game and it said to me that i needed approx. 20 min for Ideal transaction so i waited patiently to get the order done.

I went to the product page and clicked on my Library but SOT didn't appear in it so i looked up and saw in the support that i needed to look in my

but er was nothing listed, also 34,99 got off my Bank account (Rabo bank - Ideal)

Thinks i tried:

- Uninstall/Reinstall

- WSRESET

- Rebooting

- Looked in order history

- Asked friends for any solution

Microsoft account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Justen de Leeuw)

Proof of payment: (AF= -34.99)

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. 120a74b3-75b3-450b-b016-a8b57e0b1eac?upload=true.png

Ideal No-reply Payment

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. cb12571b-c465-4f31-8afe-3d98bc8aa4b4?upload=true.png Order history

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. ec2a798a-bd5b-4fe5-bed1-64b0c662da90?upload=true.png

For more Information of my order feel free to comment/email

I hope to see SOT in my library soon and reply soon, Thanks in advance Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. :)

:)

Justende Leeuw, Apr 12, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 12, 2019
  3. receiving messeges on hotmail.com

Hi Patti,

One possible reasons why you're unable to receive messages in Hotmail is due to incorrect POP settings. In order for us to better assist you, we'd like to gather additional information.

• Just to verify, are you using Outlook.com or the Mail app in Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you're unable to receive an email in Outlook.com, you can refer to this
    article
    and follow the instructions given to troubleshoot
    Outlook.com or Hotmail.com.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

How do I restore my playlists in the Windows Media Player library

Hi,

In order for the playlist to reappear in your Window Media Player, we suggest that you add it again to your library. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open your Window Media Player.
    • Click the Organize button, then Manage libraries.
    • On the drop-down menu, select the appropriate media (ex. Music).
    • Select the folder you want to add to your library.
    • Click Add, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history.

1. Didn't receive SOT in my Library,Order history. - Similar Threads - Didn't receive SOT

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history: Hello,About 20 minutes ago I bought a game from microsoft for xbox Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, My money went trough and the payment was succesfully but I didn't got the game, I tought it is a time thing so I waited until this moment but I still didn't got it. I hope...
  6. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history: Hello,About 20 minutes ago I bought a game from microsoft for xbox Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, My money went trough and the payment was succesfully but I didn't got the game, I tought it is a time thing so I waited until this moment but I still didn't got it. I hope...
  7. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. ORDER HISTORY

ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"
  9. My cancelled Order didn't cancel

My cancelled Order didn't cancel: So I was thinking about getting the Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10, I debated getting it and purchased it before soon changing my mind and cancelling the order after 5 minutes. Then a few days later the Order uncancelled and was purchased on a day I was never on the...
  10. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...