Windows 10: Didn't received a giftcard code

Discus and support Didn't received a giftcard code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code. I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sander van der Linden, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Didn't received a giftcard code

I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code.

I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon 4 and we had to call Microsoft Store many times before the problem being resolved so I hope to get some help here.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Sander van der Linden, Aug 17, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... Didn't received a giftcard code :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Didn't received a giftcard code

Windows Store digital giftcard

Can I use a Windows store giftcard to buy game dlcs on the Xbox marketplace? I'm asking this because I normally just buy a Xbox giftcard

VincentHouser, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Didn't received a giftcard code

1. Didn't received a giftcard code - Similar Threads - Didn't received giftcard

2. Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code: My brother bought a license for Windows 11 but never received an email with the activation code. There is no option to resend this code and no way to contact support. Already checked Spam and everything...
  3. Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code: My brother bought a license for Windows 11 but never received an email with the activation code. There is no option to resend this code and no way to contact support. Already checked Spam and everything...
  4. giftcard

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    giftcard: i put a gift card on my other account on accident and i was seeing if i could get the money taken off of that account and put onto this xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giftcard/6372109e-06b8-42ce-8f94-a7c971491fc6
  5. giftcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    giftcard: i put a gift card on my other account on accident and i was seeing if i could get the money taken off of that account and put onto this xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giftcard/6372109e-06b8-42ce-8f94-a7c971491fc6
  6. giftcard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Didn't receive activation email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive activation email: So I've been using a pirated copy of windows 10 pro for the past 5 years and I finally decided to actually buy a legitimate copy of Windows 10. I bought windows 10 home using the website, but after I put in my billing information and stuff like that the screen displayed that...
  8. Giftcards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Giftcards: I can't claim a taiwan giftcard. I used to live in malaysia so my region is set to there. I moved to taiwan so i changed it to taiwan. when i tried claiming a giftcard, it still said i was in malaysia so i couldn't claim it. what can i do?...
  9. I didn't receive my verification Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I didn't receive my verification Code: I was trying to buy a game off the windows store and they asked me to sign in and I did. And they asked to verify my e-mail so they can send the code to me and i verified my e-mail. I checked my inbox so see if it was there and it was no were to be found. So I tried 3 more...
  10. Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10: I've tried to use the code through my Mojang account as I had been told, it didnt work and directed me to the microsoft store instead. I had typed in the code as I saw it and it gave me the message Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it...