Windows 10: Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

Discus and support Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the difference between the academic iso and the normal windows iso off the official Microsoft website, I have an educational product key but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SomeT, Oct 5, 2018.

1. SomeT Win User

Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

What is the difference between the academic iso and the normal windows iso off the official Microsoft website, I have an educational product key but I find it works in both versions.

:)

SomeT, Oct 5, 2018

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Oct 5, 2018
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

1. Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso? - Similar Threads - Difference between academic

2. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  3. 15mb difference between Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive and Windows 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    15mb difference between Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive and Windows 10 ISO: I downloaded Windows 10 ISO with both 64bit and 32bit using Media Creation Tool and noticed that it's size was about 15mb smaller compared to Windows 10 on my 32gb USB Drive. At first I thought maybe Microsoft updated their ISO of Windows 10 so I proceeded to format my USB...
  4. windows 10 academic iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 academic iso: I have a key for academic iso however, whenever I go to the web page to download it, the page doesn't respond. how do I get to the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-academic-iso/6d4e612a-65aa-49fa-a9bf-5a3ff42a9675
  5. Convert ISO drive back to normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert ISO drive back to normal: When I reinstalled Windows 10. The download program took over by USB drive that I was using for backups and converted it to an ISO drive. Now windows wont let me use it for backups. I reformatted the drive but it continues to be an ISO drive. How do I convert it back to a...
  6. Use of Windows 10 ISO in different laptops.

Use of Windows 10 ISO in different laptops.: I have Acer laptop i3 processor 64bit and recently upgraded to windows 10,version 2004 by installing ISO which i have downloaded from media creation tool by microsoft. Now i want to use same ISO to upgrade my another DELL laptop with i7 64bit configuration. Can i...
  7. 2 iso files are different. Where are Windows 10 ISO md5 hashes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 iso files are different. Where are Windows 10 ISO md5 hashes.: From Create Windows 10 installation media link was downloaded and created windows.iso file. It tries 2 times, so files are different. Files were created in same day, middle internet speed was abou 500kBs(8mb). Where is md5 hash to to see is it correct dowloaded or viruses...
  8. Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between academic iso and normal windows 10 iso?: What is the difference between the academic iso and the normal windows iso off the official Microsoft website, I have an educational product key but I find it works in both versions. 119171
  9. Difference between ISO's?

Difference between ISO's?: If I download a new ISO with the MediaCreation tool from MS today, will the ISO be different from launch day? Meaning, does it contain all updates and fixes that has been sent out since launch? 26015
  10. What's the difference between upgrading Win 10 using WU or ISO file

in Windows 10 News
    What's the difference between upgrading Win 10 using WU or ISO file: [img] On November 12th, Microsoft finally began rolling out its first major update for Windows 10 (build 10586). On the same day, the New Xbox One Experience (build 10586) was made available to everyone too, and now we're just waiting for Windows 10 Mobile, which should...