Windows 10: difference between ati driver and laptop official site one?

Discus and support difference between ati driver and laptop official site one? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi guys. i want to know the difference between ati driver on their website and the driver on laptop official site. latest ati driver size for example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by shadiib, Nov 4, 2019.

1. shadiib Win User

difference between ati driver and laptop official site one?

hi guys. i want to know the difference between ati driver on their website and the driver on laptop official site.
    latest ati driver size for example 398 or 420 MB. but on Hp or Dell site it has 600 MB?
    when i use ati official one on Hp BS series, drivers model becomes 520 not 530. and sometimes Photoshop or games freezing and suddenly stopped !!

i just want to know which one i use since some laptops doen't have latest display driver on official site which support newer versions of windows 10

thanks a lot

:)

shadiib, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ralf_G Win User

ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Driver is not working properly.

Did you happen to try the workaround from the post I linked earlier?

The method suggested was as follows:

<in Control Panel>

open Device Manager, select Display adapters

Right click ATI Radeon (or generic graphics adapter if listed that way) and select Properties

Click "Update driver"

Click "browse"

Click "Let me pick from a list"

select (AMD or ATI) driver version 8.970.100.9001 from 2015 and install that

Ralf_G, Nov 4, 2019
  3. ATI Radeon Mobility X1350 - Windows 10 support for 1440x900 widescreen resolution is missing

Hi All,

Step-by-step

• Download driver: ATI Technologies Inc. driver update for ATI Mobility Radeon X1350 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM) Version Windows Vista
      Drivers (Video) 25.08.2006 7.14.10.8333 - 3421_c6c890a15113b794e88f5614daec1276499fa94b.cab
    • Unzip file 3421_c6c890a15113b794e88f5614daec1276499fa94b.cab
    • Enter to unzip folder
    • Right click on file "atiilhag.inf"
    • Select - "Install"
    • Be Happy!!!

Best regards,

Sergiy.

SergiyRomanchenko, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. difference between ati driver and laptop official site one? - Similar Threads - difference between ati

2. Difference between the official Media Creation Tool and Rufus for making Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between the official Media Creation Tool and Rufus for making Windows 10...: I am using Windows Media Creation Tool to make an USB installation media, and every time I make it, the checksum of two files change: install.esd and boot.wim. It makes it really hard to check the integrity of boot media, and honestly, there is absolutely no reason why the...
  3. Difference between the official Media Creation Tool and Rufus for making Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between the official Media Creation Tool and Rufus for making Windows 10...: I am using Windows Media Creation Tool to make an USB installation media, and every time I make it, the checksum of two files change: install.esd and boot.wim. It makes it really hard to check the integrity of boot media, and honestly, there is absolutely no reason why the...
  4. Difference between the official Media Creation Tool and Rufus for making Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  6. Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website?: I mean, on the official website its 100 euro more expensive, anything else? submitted by /u/TheLolThatCould [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifutsr/is_there_any_difference_between_windows_sold_on/
  7. Is this the official site?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this the official site?: Halo there, I wanted to get into music, so I wanted to install Magix. I came to this website > MAGIX Music Maker – Übersicht Is this the official site of Magix, don't I get a virus when downloading? Please answer as soon as possible, because I want to install it...
  8. Difference between these drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between these drivers: I tinkered with the built-in Realtek drivers of my newly bought laptop. After getting things mixed up, I uninstalled them from my PC and installed the one from the device support. (Just choose win10 64bit) Then to my surprise, the PC never produced any sound until I...
  9. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  10. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers: I just clean installed my Windows and started searching for my laptop drivers. I own a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. When I entered the support site I noticed 3 "versions" of my laptop. Z50-70: Error Z50-70 - type 20354: Error Z50-70 - type 80E7: Error As I checked,...