Windows 10: Difference between Microsoft premium support and public support in terms of patch Tuesday...

Discus and support Difference between Microsoft premium support and public support in terms of patch Tuesday... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am interested in getting my customer to onboard to microsoft premium support service, however they have a concern and would like to know if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chuack, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Chuack Win User

Difference between Microsoft premium support and public support in terms of patch Tuesday...

I am interested in getting my customer to onboard to microsoft premium support service, however they have a concern and would like to know if the support for patch tuesday.

Do premium customer get earlier access to microsoft patch tuesday kb as compare to public access? Public will get at tuesday, what’s the date for premium customer?

:)

Chuack, Jan 13, 2021

2. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

Hi Amol,

Patch Tuesday aka Update Tuesday is the second Tuesday of the month. It is the day when Microsoft releases patches to most of its products, including Windows. By Patches, it means Security updates, cumulative updates etc.

John Wilcox, a Microsoft employee has written more about Windows servicing here:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...ndows-10-update-servicing-cadence/ba-p/222376

KB i.e. Knowledge base articles contain the documentation related to the Patch. Each update has a different KB.

I hope that helps.

Tenforo, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Difference between Microsoft premium support and public support in terms of patch Tuesday...

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Difference between Microsoft premium support and public support in terms of patch Tuesday...

1. Difference between Microsoft premium support and public support in terms of patch Tuesday... - Similar Threads - Difference between Microsoft

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. Premium Software Support subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Software Support subscription: Hi, I just signed up for a 1 day Premium Software Support for Windows subscription from Microsoft but it's not clear how to access, find or locate this support service. Can anyone help. Much appreciated if someone can get back to me....
  4. What is the difference between end of support and retirement?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between end of support and retirement?: I was reading something about product reaching the end but I saw this:Products retiring:Product ending support:I'm not sure what the difference is....
  5. What is the difference between end of support and retirement?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the difference between end of support and retirement?: I was reading something about product reaching the end but I saw this:Products retiring:Product ending support:I'm not sure what the difference is....
  6. processor patch support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    processor patch support?: hello*Smile Does this patch support the 3570k Ivy Bridge processor and is it necessary to install? Microsoft has released the November 10, 2020 Intel CPU microcode updates 168146
  7. processor patch support?

in Windows 10 Support
    processor patch support?: hello*Smile Does this patch support the 3570k Ivy Bridge processor and is it necessary to install? Microsoft has released the November 10, 2020 Intel CPU microcode updates 168146
  8. What is Microsoft Patch Tuesday?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Patch Tuesday?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Patch Tuesday is an unofficial term for the day when Microsoft rolls out updates to its products including Windows and Office. It’s a schedule that Microsoft has been following since 2003 like clockwork. Like any other software, Windows exposes...
  9. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406