Windows 10: difference between window and linux

Discus and support difference between window and linux in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whats the difference between windows 10 and linux... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bhrt9, Mar 7, 2021.

1. bhrt9 Win User

difference between window and linux

whats the difference between windows 10 and linux

:)

bhrt9, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Mar 7, 2021
  4. difference between window and linux

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

difference between window and linux

1. difference between window and linux - Similar Threads - difference between window

2. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  3. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  4. huge MBPS difference windows/Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    huge MBPS difference windows/Linux: under windows 11 i only get around 20 MBPS on downloads i.e. steam app, but under Linux via the steam app it average 180 MBPS that's a huge difference. what is slowing my internet down under windows? also the fans run much more and faster under windows.. this happens even...
  5. Brightness is different between the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is different between the windows: I have different brightness settings between programms. My MS Teams is brighter than different application. In the picture I have attached a photo of Outook & Teams, which on other screens show the same grey menu. You can see that the grey in the outlook window on the left is...
  6. Difference between windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Difference between windows license: Hello everyone I want to ask what is the difference between Windows 10 Enterprise A3 for faculty Windows 10 Enterprise A3 for students and Windows 10 Enterprise A5 for faculty Windows 10 Enterprise A5 for students. what are the features that make up between them, and where...
  7. What’s the difference between these windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the difference between these windows?: Right now I have windows 10 home. But I hear a lot about windows creator update? How do I know if I have this I’m not really sure if this is a whole is version or just an update.? If I don’t have it how do I go about getting it. I’m building a new pc and I’m installing a...
  8. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  9. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  10. Difference between ISO's?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between ISO's?: If I download a new ISO with the MediaCreation tool from MS today, will the ISO be different from launch day? Meaning, does it contain all updates and fixes that has been sent out since launch? 26015