Windows 10: Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization

Discus and support Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good evening, I've noticed a difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization between editions of Windows 10. My wife's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Awebb, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Awebb Win User

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization

Good evening,

I've noticed a difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization between editions of Windows 10.

My wife's laptop is running Windows 10 Home, and her personalization screen looks like this:

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization [​IMG]

I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise, and my personalization screen looks like this:

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization [​IMG]

Notice that the menu options on the left, and quick access to change the theme settings on the bottom are missing from the enterprise screenshot.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is it simply a difference between editions? Or is there a setting that is not turned on in my installation?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Awebb, Apr 8, 2016

2. Indexing Options in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items

Hi Barb,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

FavoriteDlg refers to the favorite dialog in the locations.

Thanks.

SujataMoktan, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Indexing Options in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items

Thank you.

Barb Morris, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization

1. Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization - Similar Threads - Difference Control PanelAll

2. Properties in Control Panel in a different language.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Properties in Control Panel in a different language.: [ATTACH] I changed to English but my Properties in Control Panel didn't change to English. I tried to create a restore point and then deleting all of my old language files didn't work. All properties are still in my old language :/ (Even tried to uninstall Language...
  3. control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    control panel: I am trying to uninstall facebook game room from my control panel but it will not uninstall so now I am confused and have no idea what I'm doing much less what to do next could someone please help me?...
  4. Difference between settings & control panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between settings & control panel?: I'm new the the Windows 10 Forums, and actually very new to the Windows 10 operating system (coming from using Apple products). I find it a bit confusing that there seems to be sometimes two places for some settings, for instance I see two different areas for...
  5. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel: I want to uninstall a program/application but control panel says that there is a program currently uninstalling or being changed but I don't see the program and I do not believe I chose one to change in the first place. [ATTACH]...
  6. control panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    control panel: What is WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies in control panel and is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel/c15effe1-63a7-4340-9a8f-7b6662c1725f"
  7. control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    control panel: I have intel g41 wddm 1.1 driver...can't open gfxui.exe(control panel)...does this driver really dont have a control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/control-panel/2fce9ea9-337e-454c-aaa1-edabd069e404
  8. control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel: I have 10130 and am surprised to still have the control panel, although the icon has changed. Has anyone still got theirs? 7093
  9. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: Hi Where did the Control panel option do? I had an update today and I use to be able to right click the start menu to get to the control panel and I just went to access the CP to turn something off and the CP option is missing from the right click menu on the start button....
  10. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: I 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday and initially found the control panel but can no longer find it. I very badly want to change my wallpaper and screen saver. Where is it? 26489