Windows 10: difference in onedrive documents and office live documents

Discus and support difference in onedrive documents and office live documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been using Office 365 for years. also using win10home. What is the difference in "OneDrive Documents" and "office live documents"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ph1962, Apr 8, 2019.

1. ph1962 Win User

difference in onedrive documents and office live documents

Been using Office 365 for years. also using win10home. What is the difference in "OneDrive Documents" and "office live documents"?

:)

ph1962, Apr 8, 2019

2. Document Library hijacked by OneDrive after update

This issue may be due to an incorrect location target. To correct this, kindly follow these steps:

• Right click the Documents folder where OneDrive files are showing.
    • Select Properties, and then Location. Yours might look like this:
      C:\Users\Your username\OneDrive\Documents.
    • If this is the case, you will need to create a new folder, select all the OneDrive files in the
      Documents folder, and then change its location to transfer it to the created folder.
    • After emptying the Documents folder, right click it and change the location to:
      C:\Users\Your username\Documents.

Feel free to post back should you need any help with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Travelor Win User
    Copying documents onto the phone?

Hello,

Check out this How-To (FAQ) regarding
    How to Sync Office Documents on WP7
    - there is a section discussing how to do it if you do not have access to Sharepoint. Or read below the copy and paste of the steps.

Here are some ways that you get Microsoft Office documents onto your phone:

• Attach an Office document to an email message and send it to yourself. You can thendownload the attached Office document
      on your phone.

• From your PC, upload the Office document to Windows Live SkyDrive, and then from your phone, download it using the web browser. You can then open the document in the appropriate Office Mobile application.
    Note
    Microsoft Office documents can't be synced directly from your computer to your phone using a USB connection.

In Christ, Trav...Samsung Focus WP7 - Zune HD 16GB - ASUS ROG G73JH -

Travelor, Apr 8, 2019
  4. difference in onedrive documents and office live documents

Getting Word document from my WP7 to Windows Live Office document folder

I emailed a Word document from my WP7 to my Windows Live email account. How do I get the document (attachment) saved in my Windows Live Office document folder?

AirForce9797, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

difference in onedrive documents and office live documents

1. difference in onedrive documents and office live documents - Similar Threads - difference onedrive documents

2. Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave: If I create an Office Document Word or Excel in OneDrive Personal Vault and select auto-save, the file .docx or .xlsx is saved in the Documents folder outside of the Personal Vault. Any changes made to the file located in Personal Vault are saved to Documents if auto-save is...
  3. Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave: If I create an Office Document Word or Excel in OneDrive Personal Vault and select auto-save, the file .docx or .xlsx is saved in the Documents folder outside of the Personal Vault. Any changes made to the file located in Personal Vault are saved to Documents if auto-save is...
  4. ms office documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms office documents: why i cannot open ms office documents from whatsapp web or email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-documents/4fa25b34-6482-4e8d-aaa9-79b9f9d8a251
  5. "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices

"onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices: I have put this question here because I cannot find a section for "OneDrive"On my Windows 10 laptop, I have a spreadsheet which its "Properties" shows to be on E:\OneDrive files\OneDrive\Documents E: is an external USB memory stick. File Explorer shows that the file was...
  6. Onedrive documents

Onedrive documents: I uninstalled Onedrive from my computer as per usual as I don't like it running in the background and also just having its own folders. This time though the documents folder of the computer and pictures folder of the computer are both by default a directory in Onedrive for...
  7. Documents folder replaced by OneDrive documents in This PC

Documents folder replaced by OneDrive documents in This PC: I am setting up a new installation of Windows 10 Pro v.1809. When I opened Windows Explorer, under This PC, the usual Documents folder has been replaced by OneDrive Documents. I have not done anything to cause this - it was somehow a result of the installation. Below is...
  8. Saving office documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving office documents: I have just created a new word document. When I try to do a "file", "save as" it tells me I don't have permission to save in that location and to contact the administrator to obtain permission. I am the administrator as mine is the only name in the users. Has anyone else come...
  9. OneDrive Documents acts as default directory for Documents.

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Documents acts as default directory for Documents.: Hi, everyone. I've trying out the new preview, 10240. Everything works fine except for the default documents folder (and the same for Images). As my screenshots reveal, by default the documents and images folder are the ones with OneDrive. (My system is in Spanish, but it...
  10. OneDrive documents folder and the real documents folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive documents folder and the real documents folder.: I didn't find an answer to this exact question. Windows 10 Home 1511 x64 clean install. In the left pane of File Explorer there is a Documents folder which points to my OneDrive folder and contains almost nothing (just a few folders that programs created). Under my username...