Windows 10: Difference of Windows 10 Version from VlSC。

Discus and support Difference of Windows 10 Version from VlSC。 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can any body tell me the difference of windows 10 version SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_Ent_Edu_N_10_1809_64-bit_Chinese_Simplified_MLF_X21-96489_2.ISO and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Wenhu_828, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Wenhu_828 Win User

Difference of Windows 10 Version from VlSC。

Can any body tell me the difference of windows 10 version SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_Ent_Edu_N_10_1809_64-bit_Chinese_Simplified_MLF_X21-96489_2.ISO and SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_1809.1_64BIT_ChnSimp_Pro_Ent_EDU_N_MLF_X22-03102.iso?

In Installed SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_Ent_Edu_N_10_1809_64-bit_Chinese_Simplified_MLF_X21-96489_2.ISO OS, I foud some strange thing, example home group.

:)

Wenhu_828, Aug 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 in VLSC

Mine showed up the other night. The Keys showed up a couple of days before the download did. I did notice that the number of downloads under Windows changed several times before I got Windows 10 added to my download list. The VLSC currently list 139
    downloads under Windows for me but that includes Windows 10 Education versions.

Dilberttech, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2019
  4. MattJSTM Win User

Windows 10 in VLSC

Has Windows 10 shown up for anyone on VLSC. I cannot find it.

MattJSTM, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Difference of Windows 10 Version from VlSC。 - Similar Threads - Difference Version VlSC。

2. Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS: I purchased my Windows 10 version 1511 back in 2016.For various reasons I want to do a clean install of Windows 10 version 1909 Nov.I've looked through the Microsoft Download Catalogue but can only find an ISO for Windows 8.1However, I know that Microsoft offers all the older...
  3. Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS: I purchased my Windows 10 version 1511 back in 2016.For various reasons I want to do a clean install of Windows 10 version 1909 Nov.I've looked through the Microsoft Download Catalogue but can only find an ISO for Windows 8.1However, I know that Microsoft offers all the older...
  4. Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Version 1809 - End of Support - ISO File Download from VLSC

Windows 10 Version 1809 - End of Support - ISO File Download from VLSC: Hi, I searched from Microsoft lifecycle website and found that Windows 10 version 1809 is already End of Support as of November 2020. My customer is using the Windows Update to do upgrade. However, the customer also want to upgrade via ISO file download from VLSC and could...
  6. Different Windows 10 versions

Different Windows 10 versions: I bought my computer with preinstalled Windows 8. Then I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Home for free. After that I purchased Windows 10 Pro with the same product key for some money. My question, what Windows versions do I have? Can I install Windows Pro on another...
  7. Installing a different version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing a different version of windows 10: I currently have a Windows 10 Home from a USB and i wanted to get rid of the activate windows watermark. However, everything i tried doesn't work, cmd and a run.bat doesnt work. I decided just to reinstall Windows but instead Windows 10 Pro. Im only concerned if i try to...
  8. VLSC for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC for Windows 10: Helllo I have an open license with Microsoft VLSC for Windows 10 but can't find it when I sign in. I apparently have two microsoft accounts but can't find it on either one. ***Modified title from: techsoup download ***...
  9. Install software from Microsoft VLSC

Install software from Microsoft VLSC: I keep getting error code 30029-1007 (0) when trying to download Office 2019 from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center. Has anyone else had this problem, or know of a workaround? Help!...
  10. Different Version Of Windows 10

Different Version Of Windows 10: I had to reinstall windows 10 on my HP laptop but I didn't have the original disk so I used the disk from my Cyberpower pc and now when I check my information about my laptop it shows it's a cyberpower laptop not hp.My question is I made windows 10 disk installer from the hp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sw_dvd9_win_pro_10_1809.1 SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_1809

2. sw_dvd9_win_pro_10_1903

3. SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_1809.1_64BIT