Windows 10: Difference Spacing in txt file between win 7 and win 10

Discus and support Difference Spacing in txt file between win 7 and win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, I have problem with my notepad format for txt file. first I export my file from SAP program and save them to txt file. And then i opened them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xRyan0, Sep 8, 2020.

1. xRyan0 Win User

Difference Spacing in txt file between win 7 and win 10

Okay, I have problem with my notepad format for txt file.

first I export my file from SAP program and save them to txt file.

And then i opened them on Win 7, the file is seem right. But i tried opened on my laptop win 10 its gone wrong, there was spacing on the row. But i didnt edit the file. Just open and format was different.

So what should I do, I think the problem was the OS.

Thanks before

. Difference Spacing in txt file between win 7 and win 10 5f8bad7c-b12d-4ff4-a0c2-c4968ea5647f?upload=true.jpg Difference Spacing in txt file between win 7 and win 10 01d06def-809d-4594-b659-1c08231ea295?upload=true.jpg

:)

xRyan0, Sep 8, 2020

2. File Sharing between homegroup computers using Win 10 and Win 7

None of he suggestions offered have solved he problem. However, I found out why I was not able to see the Window 7 PC folders on my Win 10 laptop. It was all related to the difference in how you find a computers on a homegroup. As it turns out, the
    Windows 10 menu structure for getting to the Network is different between the Win 7 and Win 10 operating systems. The homegroup computers can be seen on the Win 7 buy going to Network and File Sharing on the Control Panel and by clicking on the the House
    Icon between the Win 7 PC icon and the Internet Icon. These icons are not part of the Network and File Sharing menu on Win 10. Instead, the homegroup computers can be found on the Network icon under the Computer Menu on Win 10 computers. Once I found Win
    7 listed under the Network Icon on the Win 10 computer I was able to access all of the shared folders on the Win 7 PC.

shortimer831, Sep 8, 2020
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Sep 8, 2020
  4. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Difference Spacing in txt file between win 7 and win 10 - Similar Threads - Difference Spacing txt

2. Different display between .txt file in Notepad and Sharepoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different display between .txt file in Notepad and Sharepoint: Why does my report in Notepad look different if I open it on Sharepoint? The ".txt" file is first downloaded from ORACLE and then some manual changes are made to the report. The columns look well placed on my PC, but when I open the report on Sharepoint I see the columns...
  3. Different display between .txt file in Notepad and Sharepoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different display between .txt file in Notepad and Sharepoint: Why does my report in Notepad look different if I open it on Sharepoint? The ".txt" file is first downloaded from ORACLE and then some manual changes are made to the report. The columns look well placed on my PC, but when I open the report on Sharepoint I see the columns...
  4. Different display between .txt file in Notepad and Sharepoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problems with Publisher 2016 files between Win 7 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Publisher 2016 files between Win 7 and Win 10: I am having problems with the font sizes in files I use between Publisher 2016 on my Windows 7 and Windows 10 machines. The graphics in the file are in place, but the pagination of the text is way off. The page count is the same, the graphics are all in place, but the text...
  6. sharing between win 10 and 7

sharing between win 10 and 7: hello, i wanna ask how can i access my win 7 shared folder form my win 10, i heard microsoft has removed homegroup from win 10 with no warning, also i cant access my shared printers as well, my win 10 version is Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 20H2 Installed...
  7. Sharing between Win 10 and Win 7

Sharing between Win 10 and Win 7: I have Windows Media Center set up on Win 7 on one machine. When I got to Network on the 10 machine, the 7 machine is listed, as well as all the drives on it. When I try to open any folder is says I don't have permission to access it. Everything I can find is set to share...
  8. Network Issues between Win 10 and Win 7

Network Issues between Win 10 and Win 7: After upgrading to Win 10 1903, I had to redo all local networking. No problem in getting my Win 10 computers to communicate with each other, but the only way I can get the Win 10 computers to access shares on my old Win 7 system is to disable IP 6 on the Win 10 computer...
  9. Unable to access network files or printer after reseting win 10.Between win 7 & win 10 no...

Unable to access network files or printer after reseting win 10.Between win 7 & win 10 no...: After reset Win 10 no longer able to connect to network except media files on Media Player .No print no access to desktop win 7 . Checked all boxes for share printer files everyone all users no joy .Anyone got ideas. Vinny...
  10. Choice Between Win 7 & 10 at Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choice Between Win 7 & 10 at Startup: I'm getting a screen when I start the PC asking me to choose between Windows 7 and Windows 10 or set/change defaults. I'm sure this wasn't here when I first upgraded...am I meant to be getting this? 25890