Windows 10: Differences between Windows 11 versions?

Discus and support Differences between Windows 11 versions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop with Windows 11 Enterprise loaded on it and I can see the new settings UI that has changed from what is looked like in Windows 10. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrevorYour, May 11, 2022.

1. Differences between Windows 11 versions?

I have a laptop with Windows 11 Enterprise loaded on it and I can see the new settings UI that has changed from what is looked like in Windows 10. They have moved a few settings around so it took a minute to find the same stuff I knew how to find in Windows 10. I recently got a new laptop with Windows 11 home and the settings screen looks just as it did in Windows 10. The menus don't line up with my work laptop. Did they keep the old settings UI with only Windows 11 home? The Windows build versions are the same but they look very different. Anyone else see this or know what's going on wi

:)

TrevorYour, May 11, 2022

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Differences between Windows 11 versions? 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Differences between Windows 11 versions? 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 11, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 11, 2022
  4. Differences between Windows 11 versions?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Differences between Windows 11 versions?

1. Differences between Windows 11 versions? - Similar Threads - Differences between versions

2. WMI connections between different Windows Server versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI connections between different Windows Server versions: I'm having problems when connecting to 2 new Windows Server 2019 servers when attempting to connect to them from an older server OS e.g. Windows Server 2012.At the moment, using the WMI test tool wbemtest, I can only connect to these new servers from Windows Server 2022.I am...
  3. WMI connections between different Windows Server versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI connections between different Windows Server versions: I'm having problems when connecting to 2 new Windows Server 2019 servers when attempting to connect to them from an older server OS e.g. Windows Server 2012.At the moment, using the WMI test tool wbemtest, I can only connect to these new servers from Windows Server 2022.I am...
  4. RS232 difference between Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RS232 difference between Windows 10 and 11: Hello!I would like to ask if there is any difference in RS232 access between Winosws 10 and Windows 11 operating systems both PRO versions.On the same HW HP ProBook 650 G4, the sw under Windows 10 connects the device without a problem, but in Windows 11 the sw reports to me...
  5. Differences between Windows 11 versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Differences between Windows 11 versions?: I have a laptop with Windows 11 Enterprise loaded on it and I can see the new settings UI that has changed from what is looked like in Windows 10. They have moved a few settings around so it took a minute to find the same stuff I knew how to find in Windows 10. I recently got...
  6. Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider: I was doing some research because I wanted to download W10 ISO using this web page https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php And I saw that they got this option Windows(Final) Windows(Insider) And I don't know the differences about it, right now I'm doing some research on my own...
  7. What is the difference between version and image version and windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between version and image version and windows 10 ?: I am trying to repair my windows 10 system image with ISO file downloaded from media creation tool. When I am trying to fix it, using DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:E:\sources\install.esd:3 /LimitAccess though I am running windows 10 home single...
  8. Swapping Different Windows 10 Versions between Motherboards

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Swapping Different Windows 10 Versions between Motherboards: Did some research but haven't found anything that explicitly states how to do it yet. If I purchased a used computer that had Windows 10 Pro activated on it, would it be possible to swap the installation with the Windows 10 Home installation on my existing computer?...
  9. difference between version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    difference between version of windows 10: may I ask u a favor. Please, let me know. does someone know the difference between windows 10 English us and English uk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-version-of-windows-10/8433eca5-e43f-46bd-b029-9f8fa5325eec
  10. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf