Windows 10: Differences in Cleaners

Discus and support Differences in Cleaners in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been reading here and came across another system cleaner and wondered what are the main differences or one is better at cleaning certain things? Came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AirPower4ever, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Differences in Cleaners

Been reading here and came across another system cleaner and wondered what are the main differences or one is better at cleaning certain things?

Came across "uncleaner" and wondered where this sits with the likes of ccleaner, privacy eraser, privazer, etc. I have read and seen ccleaner and privacy eraser go head to head, but this uncleaner looks to clean more system files. But not sure from what little I find about it.

Anyways, just wondering and thoughts from all of us about this program.

:)

AirPower4ever, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Use of Registry Cleaners

I've noticed the difference several times (fortunately not on my own computer). E.g. CCleaner runned by unskilled technician on my father-in-law's computer killed Internet access. When I worked for Acronis we've got a suggestion to buy one of cleaners.
    During the first testing this cleaner killed the sound at developer's laptop and so on.

But the registry cleaners make their real job very well - cleaner's developers and sellers always have a thick layer of butter on their bread.

Igor Leyko, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Differences in Cleaners

free cleaner for my computor

What kind of cleaner do you suggest for my computer. I had slim cleaner plus but removed it.

It must be free any suggestions

patmcqueary, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Differences in Cleaners

1. Differences in Cleaners - Similar Threads - Differences Cleaners

2. What is the difference between Local Disk (C:) and Local Disk (F:)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the difference between Local Disk (C:) and Local Disk (F:): Is there any way possible for me to switch (C:) to (F:) for downloads. submitted by /u/Thecassandragoth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i91yrh/what_is_the_difference_between_local_disk_c_and/
  3. Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages: Normally happens while playing games. But as of recent it has been happening whenever I use my pc. I'll attach a link with the minidump files. Any help is much appreciated. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiZrCPPsOIi4vCQQVt0PZGHJqXJm?e=jCX6GC...
  4. Why does my audio suddenly sound different?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my audio suddenly sound different?: Hi, Out of nowhere my sound suddenly sounds much more bass-y or as if I'm listening to it in a cinema or something. I've un and reinstalled my audio drivers and examined all the settings but nothing seems to work. I use a Dell laptop, Windows 10 with RealTek audio driver....
  5. Can't move game to different drive

Can't move game to different drive: [ATTACH] I am trying to Move Forza Horrizon 4 to my HDD because my ssd is running low on space. But if I go into the settings the button to move an application is greyed out. the reason for that seems to be that there is an update for the game. The problem is that I can't...
  6. Mouse cursor different on different monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor different on different monitors: I work with 3 monitors and,for no reason, the mouse cursor on the 2nd monitor changed from the arrow to a circle. I've tried mouse settings and monitor settings and nothing helps. I've re-started twice....
  7. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. I have two different accounts on the same laptop and I do not want the same programs and...

I have two different accounts on the same laptop and I do not want the same programs and...: Okay so I recently got a omen gaming laptop, I use one account for work and the other for home stuff and gaming. Anytime I create a new folder or download a new game on one account or the other, they appear on the other accounts. How do I stop this from happening? submitted...
  9. On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a...

On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a...: Sometimes the clicker on my mouse dose not work or it takes a second to register. This is happening with lots of different mice not just one submitted by /u/alifesaverisme [link] [comments]...
  10. 2 different device collecting data from one Microsoft Account..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 different device collecting data from one Microsoft Account..: When i receive my weekly report on the family account, it tells me what devices its collecting data from. I recognized one of the device because I renamed the device to PHONE Windows 10 then there was another week that had PHONE Windows 10 Windows 10. I tried to look up This...