Windows 10: Differences in Cleaners

Discus and support Differences in Cleaners in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been reading here and came across another system cleaner and wondered what are the main differences or one is better at cleaning certain things? Came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AirPower4ever, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Differences in Cleaners

Been reading here and came across another system cleaner and wondered what are the main differences or one is better at cleaning certain things?

Came across "uncleaner" and wondered where this sits with the likes of ccleaner, privacy eraser, privazer, etc. I have read and seen ccleaner and privacy eraser go head to head, but this uncleaner looks to clean more system files. But not sure from what little I find about it.

Anyways, just wondering and thoughts from all of us about this program.

:)

AirPower4ever, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Use of Registry Cleaners

I've noticed the difference several times (fortunately not on my own computer). E.g. CCleaner runned by unskilled technician on my father-in-law's computer killed Internet access. When I worked for Acronis we've got a suggestion to buy one of cleaners.
    During the first testing this cleaner killed the sound at developer's laptop and so on.

But the registry cleaners make their real job very well - cleaner's developers and sellers always have a thick layer of butter on their bread.

Igor Leyko, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Differences in Cleaners

free cleaner for my computor

What kind of cleaner do you suggest for my computer. I had slim cleaner plus but removed it.

It must be free any suggestions

patmcqueary, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Differences in Cleaners

1. Differences in Cleaners - Similar Threads - Differences Cleaners

2. why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.: I couldn't get a screenshot. When I tried opening it, it just randomly disappeared. Has anyone else had this weird app or tried opening it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-there-a-logo-that-had-a-box-with-a-bunch/78946f98-6c99-40f9-bd4d-535172710100
  3. why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.: I couldn't get a screenshot. When I tried opening it, it just randomly disappeared. Has anyone else had this weird app or tried opening it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-there-a-logo-that-had-a-box-with-a-bunch/78946f98-6c99-40f9-bd4d-535172710100
  4. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  5. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  6. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  7. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  8. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  9. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  10. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different