Windows 10: Different 20H2 versions

Discus and support Different 20H2 versions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bru, Nov 11, 2020.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

Different 20H2 versions

I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version.

How do I update to match?

:)

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Different 20H2 versions

Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Different 20H2 versions

1. Different 20H2 versions - Similar Threads - Different 20H2 versions

2. HomeGroup and version 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup and version 20H2: I was under the impression that Windows 10 after version 1803 does not have HomeGroup. I have version 20H2 that shows a HomeGroup, but I can no longer connect to a Mac on my local HomeGroup. Not being a Windows 10 expert, I am lost with the array of new settings to have my...
  3. version 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 20H2: hi, this is the first time i'm posting here and i need some help. i didn't receive the 20H2 version on October and i can't find any info on the web why is that. I suspect some part of my hardware is considered obsolete but i can't be sure. i don't want to force update and...
  4. Version 20H2 and iTunes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Version 20H2 and iTunes: My dell just updated to version 20H2 of windows 10 snd now I can’t get iTunes to work. Help!! submitted by /u/Porkanddiesel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8tmwb/version_20h2_and_itunes/
  5. Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version: hi guys I have upgraded my windows 10 home version to 20H2 for free Bought new version of 20H2 enterprise but if i Upgrading from 20H2 to 20H2 Enterprise version do i lose my software and apps and files on my previous 20H2? Thanks...
  6. version 20H2

version 20H2: On 16 Deecember a Microsoft notification was received indicating that important update is ready to install that was ticked and was installed as indicated successfully. The result showed the Widows is updated to new advamce version 20H2.Subsequently, I checked the installed...
  7. Window 20H2 login problem. Why the login in 20h2 is different vs previous version. Anyway...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window 20H2 login problem. Why the login in 20h2 is different vs previous version. Anyway...: So I update to 20h2, despite I love the new update. It seems faster and run better However, the login has become a BIG ISSUE for me. Start with: The login is way slower compare to previous version. After I typed my password, it keeps asking me for the PIN number which I...
  8. Update Version 20H2

Update Version 20H2: Hallo Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg. Neustart "Fatal Error" , blauer Bildschirm. Nochmals neu gestartet und Update deinstalliert. Keine Kacheln mehr, Taskleiste...
  9. Different versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different versions: Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I got? Will it update to the current version when installed? I received ver. 1709. Thanks for the help. 143595
  10. Different versions of Firefox for different users?

in Browsers and Email
    Different versions of Firefox for different users?: My PC has three users. Is it possible to run different versions for different users? For example, ESR v52 and Quantum v62 118890