Windows 10: Different and continuous BSOD's

Discus and support Different and continuous BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Pc keeps crashing with different bsod fail codes. This includes page fault in nonpaged area, Memory Management, irql not less or equal and a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikkelLyngholm, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Different and continuous BSOD's

My Pc keeps crashing with different bsod fail codes. This includes page fault in nonpaged area, Memory Management, irql not less or equal and a few others. I've tried various methods, like sfc/scannow, chkdsk, updating windows and so on with no succes. I would really appreciate if anyone had anny suggestions, cause i am currently unable to use my computer. Thanks for your time.

:)

MikkelLyngholm, Jul 9, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Different and continuous BSOD's :)

cplpro, Jul 9, 2019
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Different and continuous BSOD's

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Different and continuous BSOD's

1. Different and continuous BSOD's - Similar Threads - Different continuous BSOD's

2. Help!!! Many different BSODs continue after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!!! Many different BSODs continue after clean install: Hi! I'm a little sleep deprived trying to fix this so forgive me if I'm sparse on some details, but I'll try to do the best I can. A couple weeks into using a newly built computer without issues, my PC has started to BSOD during games. Since then, it's even started to BSOD...
  3. Help!!! Many different BSODs continue after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!!! Many different BSODs continue after clean install: Hi! I'm a little sleep deprived trying to fix this so forgive me if I'm sparse on some details, but I'll try to do the best I can. A couple weeks into using a newly built computer without issues, my PC has started to BSOD during games. Since then, it's even started to BSOD...
  4. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!: I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me....
  5. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!: I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me....
  6. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

7. Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors: Hello! I have a homemade PC that has worked just fine for me up until a few months ago. Suddenly, I have been getting Blue Screens of Death on a twice-weekly basis, for many different error codes.IRQL not less or equal; Critical Process Died; etcI am not familiar enough with...
  8. Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors

Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors: Hello! I have a homemade PC that has worked just fine for me up until a few months ago. Suddenly, I have been getting Blue Screens of Death on a twice-weekly basis, for many different error codes.IRQL not less or equal; Critical Process Died; etcI am not familiar enough with...
  9. Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors

10. Continues BSOD - Different Errorcodes

Continues BSOD - Different Errorcodes: Hey since a few weeks i have very strange BSODs. My Windows-Version's 1909 - Build 18363.778 LARSKUSCH-PC-(2020-04-16_11-39-06).zip May you help me? 154396