Windows 10: Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

Discus and support Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unfixable blue screen of death... After the new update, the update got rid of my sound drivers for some reason. I troubleshot it many times but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michael3250bob, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

Unfixable blue screen of death... After the new update, the update got rid of my sound drivers for some reason. I troubleshot it many times but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck. I needed to reinstall it manually but here's where the problems come. I installed the right sound drive but seconds after I received the blue screen of death.

After it decided to restart and come back to life many times the blue screen of death became different. (Normally has a percentage climb to show you how long it will take) mine didn't, it just came up with the blue screen of death for 10 seconds and then went to the 'preparing to repair' screen and did nothing for the rest of time. Very weird seeing as I cant seem to do anything about it...

Can someone help?

:)

michael3250bob, Aug 28, 2019

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 28, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update [​IMG]

iuppiter, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

1. Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Different blue screen

2. Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers: Hello, I need help. I was having problems with a steam game and I followed a guide on a website, the website told me to download DriverHub, I downloaded it, clicked on update drivers. After my PC updated the drivers, it restarted itself, and every time I logged into windows,...
  3. Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers: Hello, I need help. I was having problems with a steam game and I followed a guide on a website, the website told me to download DriverHub, I downloaded it, clicked on update drivers. After my PC updated the drivers, it restarted itself, and every time I logged into windows,...
  4. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates: My system has started crashing regularly with the following details in the event Viewer- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version...
  5. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates: My system has started crashing regularly with the following details in the event Viewer- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version...
  6. Several different Blue screen of deaths

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several different Blue screen of deaths: Hi, I'm currently being spammed by BSOD with stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and some even without a stop code Here's the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgJHKfzDANBpgQLLHpfK1l4OjXGa?e=cQvOsh Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Blue Screen of Death after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows Update: Recently, I got forced to update Windows 10 to version 1903 OS build 18362.267. A day after the update I got a BSOD while playing CS:GO and this happened regularly at about one BSOD a day while in game. I saw on another thread that it may be because of graphics drivers, so...
  8. Blue Screen of Death after updates

Blue Screen of Death after updates: Hi everyone! My girlfriends laptop (MSI GV62 8RD) started to crash with bsod after a driver update. It bareley stays on, witout restarting, more than 5 minutes. I reinstalled windows first because I didn't know what causes the problem, but after a while, it started to crash...
  9. Blue screen after recent update.

Blue screen after recent update.: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 without my official permission. Win. 10 just does what ever it wants. Might as well have a phone number for MC to ask them permission to use their computer. *ring .. ring.. Hello hi just woke up and like to use this supposedly MY PC...
  10. Blue screen of death after a WINDOWS update ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death after a WINDOWS update ?: WINDOWS uploaded a update. Computer basically has crashed ! Blue screen of death as come up. Ive tried all suggestions , Nothing works. I am able to pull up the comand part of computer. Is there a comand i can type in to bypass windows? Or delete it ? . There is no desktop...