Windows 10: Different blue screens start to appear

Discus and support Different blue screens start to appear in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently started to receiving a lot blue screen errors. Sometime my notebook is ok, and performing well, but this is kind of strange.I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ez ezey, Sep 17, 2022.

1. ez ezey Win User

Different blue screens start to appear

I recently started to receiving a lot blue screen errors. Sometime my notebook is ok, and performing well, but this is kind of strange.I already scanned everything, updated all drivers, revert some of the them - did not work.chkdk /RestoreHealth etc. Also, this is strange but Miscoft Store does not work at all, some my apps are wont open - this is just additional information, because maybe it would help no internet guide to help to reset this error, but I dont really care about that.I wonder someone to suggest me with what problem could cause blue screen errors. Here are my dumps: https://dr

:)

ez ezey, Sep 17, 2022

2. ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Blue Screen Appearances when using browser

Hello Judy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Does this issue occurs only while accessing a specific browser or with all browsers?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive when you get Blue screen error?
    • Which are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried to resolve this issue earlier?

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Kindly reply to us with the answers to the questions asked and the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Different blue screens start to appear - Similar Threads - Different blue screens

2. Different Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Blue Screen Errors: i have an ASUS Zenbook Laptop with CPU and GPU AMD Radeon and my windows is 11. it's now about 3months that i faced blue screen errors and received different errors. below are some of the errors i faced: - Unexpected_Store_Exception- Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer-...
  3. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. Different blue screens start to appear

Different blue screens start to appear: I recently started to receiving a lot blue screen errors. Sometime my notebook is ok, and performing well, but this is kind of strange.I already scanned everything, updated all drivers, revert some of the them - did not work.chkdk /RestoreHealth etc. Also, this is strange but...
  6. Different blue screens start to appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different blue screens start to appear: I recently started to receiving a lot blue screen errors. Sometime my notebook is ok, and performing well, but this is kind of strange.I already scanned everything, updated all drivers, revert some of the them - did not work.chkdk /RestoreHealth etc. Also, this is strange but...
  7. blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen different errors: blue screen with different errors all the time.. please can someone help me with this?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqWb6Olaywg-izi1cFUf_Fk1B2j6?e=vitSvV - crash dumps filesThanks...
  8. Blue screen with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with different errors: Hello so today i was greeted with a blue screen when playing a game. At first i didnt think much of it and let it slide 1 hour went by and it happend again this with a differenr error code so i looked up on yt on how to fix it and did some cmd commands to try to fix the...
  9. A blue screen appears

A blue screen appears: Good day. I have problems when turning on the computer. A blue screen appears. Can you help me? Thanks. 1. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff804844bf1b0, 0xffffbe056fa6e8a0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was...
  10. Different different Blue Screen Errors

Different different Blue Screen Errors: Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...