Windows 10: Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

Discus and support Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I would appreciate any help solving this issue.Every time I am splitting my screen and clicking on a certain tab the other tabs, including my Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shapira123, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

Hi,I would appreciate any help solving this issue.Every time I am splitting my screen and clicking on a certain tab the other tabs, including my Home Screen is dimming while the “active” tab is in full brightness.Does anyone knows how to change this?

:)

Shapira123, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. W1zzard Win User
    Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Callender Win User

Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

Taskbar: I want the active tab to look different from the other tabs

I'm not expert on this but it might depend upon theme choice.

Example:

No highlight for active tab so cannot tell which is the active one.

Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab [​IMG]

Using a basic theme and the active tab shows up with a lighter background:

Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab [​IMG]

Callender, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

1. Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab - Similar Threads - Different brightness active

2. alt+tab is different with each application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt+tab is different with each application: why do some apps alt+tab differently than others? for example last night i was playing game Watch_Dogs, and i use the alt+tab it brings up the old UI with the icons.but when i alt+tab in Edge/Steam/Microsoft Word, it came normal using Windows 11 alt+tab UIwhat happened?...
  3. Problem with the 'activation tab'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with the 'activation tab': Hello , I came here to discuss the problem with my activation tab in the settings , for some odd reason , It keeps loading in an infinite loop , can anyone professional enough assist me with steps on how to solve it ? , thank you !...
  4. Problem with the 'activation tab'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the 'activation tab': Hello , I came here to discuss the problem with my activation tab in the settings , for some odd reason , It keeps loading in an infinite loop , can anyone professional enough assist me with steps on how to solve it ? , thank you !...
  5. Problem with the 'activation tab'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different brightness for active tabs highlighting the tab: Hi,I would appreciate any help solving this issue.Every time I am splitting my screen and clicking on a certain tab the other tabs, including my Home Screen is dimming while the “active” tab is in full brightness.Does anyone knows how to change this?...
  7. Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab

Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab: Lately, I've been having problems with my Windows 10. This has been happening for about a year now and I've never really thought to see what's wrong with my computer or my mouse. But now it's starting to get annoying. There's something going on where whenever I have 2+ tabs...
  8. NO brightness tab in Display Settings

NO brightness tab in Display Settings: Hi. I couldn't find the brightness tab in my computer's Display Settings. Only the night mode option. How do I fix it? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-tab-in-display-settings/da58e88b-c6a6-46fa-bb46-fe3e445ad4d1
  9. Display properties has different tabs?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display properties has different tabs?: I'm seeing a properties window under Start > Settings > Display > Advanced Display settings > Display adapter properties for Display 1 that has combined properties tabs for my display driver and monitor (Title bar says "Generic PnP Monitor and Intel Graphics 530 Properties."...
  10. Display properties has different tabs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Display properties has different tabs?: I'm seeing a properties window under Start > Settings > Display > Advanced Display settings > Display adapter properties for Display 1 that has combined properties tabs for my display driver and monitor (Title bar says "Generic PnP Monitor and Intel Graphics 530 Properties."...