Windows 10: Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows

Discus and support Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I installed a fresh copy of Windows (updated to 1809) on one of my SSD drives and since then I've had nothing but problems. Some short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesMastrocovo, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows

Hi all,

I installed a fresh copy of Windows (updated to 1809) on one of my SSD drives and since then I've had nothing but problems.

Some short back story: I attempted to update the firmware on the motherboard, thought I may have borked it, and just decided to start over with Windows and erase all my drives. I installed a fresh OS on the M2 SSD and was on my way updating drivers and whatnot when I got a random BS and thought it might have been me updating too many drivers at once. A few days go by with great performance and I get another blue screen error while installing an application different than the first. Just now I recieved two blue screens with completely different codes in less than an hour.

No overclocking, basic components and updated drivers from ASUS website, please assist! I'm going crazy here!

I've included the memory dump, minidump, MSINFO and Speccy of my computer.

Help me Microsoft Community, you're my only hope.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15-tiF640Z3bG4eWMtEfk-jXFtUvbkf_V?usp=sharing

-James

:)

JamesMastrocovo, Apr 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 4, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Apr 4, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows

1. Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows - Similar Threads - Different BSOD codes

2. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  3. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  4. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  6. BSOD every day, even after fresh install

BSOD every day, even after fresh install: Hello there!Well I've been having BSODs very often, sometimes twice in the same hour, some days I don't have any.This is my systemI've already ran memtest+ a few times and it never found an issue, even went a few days with two sticks of ram out, since the issue was still...
  7. Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes: Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either, also another weird thing is that the PC wont detect my dedicated GPU anymore, ive tried reseating it and installing drivers...
  8. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  9. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  10. Multiple BSODs every few days, different error codes

Multiple BSODs every few days, different error codes: Built a new computer around the start of this month (feb) and have been having intermittent BSOD's, ranging between 1 day and 1 week or so between. They don't seem to happen at any specific time or usage; having occured when the pc was idle overnight aswell as when playing a...