Windows 10: Different BSOD errors everytime.

Discus and support Different BSOD errors everytime. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought one and a half motnths ago different PC-Parts see list below and build my own PC. I didn't use it a lot at first, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raúl Grau, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Different BSOD errors everytime.

Hello everyone,

I bought one and a half motnths ago different PC-Parts see list below and build my own PC. I didn't use it a lot at first, but when I started using it I noticed that it crashed a lot, with blue screen errors and I tried many solutions posted on the internet. Problem is I get different errors everytime e.g: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and I don't know what could be the issue and what to look exactly for. It crashes every 3 minutes, sometimes less, sometimes more. I tried updating all drivers, uninstalling some of them which aren't activated in safe mode, I updated windows, I installed windows twice again, did a clean boot, my bios is the latest version etc.

I thought it could be hardware but it works fine in safe mode, so im really confused.

- Ryzen 5 3600

- Asus ROG Strix B450-F

- Corsair MP510, 480 GB Gen 3, NVMe PCIe x4, M.2-SSD-Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz

:)

Raúl Grau, Oct 29, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Different BSOD errors everytime. :)

cplpro, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 29, 2020
  4. trickson Win User

Different BSOD errors everytime.

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Different BSOD errors everytime.

1. Different BSOD errors everytime. - Similar Threads - Different BSOD errors

2. Facing BSOD errors everytime a different error crops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing BSOD errors everytime a different error crops up: Facing BSOD errors, every time a different error crops up, but this time I could spot that it is related to Broadcom or Symantec, and a search revealed that sometimes srtsp64.sys needs updating, but how to do that any help would be greatly appreciated, I am sharing my...
  3. Facing BSOD errors everytime a different error crops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing BSOD errors everytime a different error crops up: Facing BSOD errors, every time a different error crops up, but this time I could spot that it is related to Broadcom or Symantec, and a search revealed that sometimes srtsp64.sys needs updating, but how to do that any help would be greatly appreciated, I am sharing my...
  4. Facing BSOD errors everytime a different error crops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime: Hi. I recently have been getting random BSODs. I rarely shutdown my laptop because of heavy usage. The stop codes sometimes are -CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONI installed BlueScreenView and only these files came out which confuses me because these BSODs...
  6. Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime: Hi. I recently have been getting random BSODs. I rarely shutdown my laptop because of heavy usage. The stop codes sometimes are -CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONI installed BlueScreenView and only these files came out which confuses me because these BSODs...
  7. Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime

8. Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.

Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.: Hello,A couple of months ago my motherboard went pop. I decided to replace it. When I reinstalled Windows 10 onto it, I kept getting BSODs with different error codes. Sometimes these BSODs happen once a week, sometimes once a day, and sometimes it occurs a couple of times...
  9. Random crashes with different BSOD errors nearly everytime

Random crashes with different BSOD errors nearly everytime: Hello, I have been having a problem with my pc ever since I built it back in May of 2019. I randomly get blue screen errors while doing different things, and every time I resolve one issue another issue comes up. My build is: i7-9700k RTX 2070 16GB 3200MHz RAM ASUS ROG...
  10. BSOD Issues - Slightly Different Error Message Everytime...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Issues - Slightly Different Error Message Everytime...: Help! My computer keeps randomly going to BSOD. There isn't a single cause, sometimes while playing a game, sometimes while just sitting idle. The frequency changes too - today I had about 8 BSOD, typically its only one or two. The most recently BSOD was while using...