Windows 10: Different BSODs at different times

Discus and support Different BSODs at different times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edgar Abousleiman, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Different BSODs at different times

Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but in vain, the problem is still there. I get a different error message every time and the problem decreases after every step I take but it never goes away. Now I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. Gr Edgar

:)

Edgar Abousleiman, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Sinotek Win User

BSOD random times different errors

Different BSODs at different times [​IMG]

Sinotek, Oct 5, 2022
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Different BSODs at different times :)

cplpro, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Sinotek Win User

Different BSODs at different times

BSOD random times different errors

Sinotek, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Different BSODs at different times

1. Different BSODs at different times - Similar Threads - Different BSODs different

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  5. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  6. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  7. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. Different times on different profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different times on different profiles: Hi all... Was wondering, is it possible to have different times set in the date/time settings for different profiles? Would be useful to me when I'm working in different time zones and want to have one account on local time, and one behaving as if I was still on home...
  10. BSOD multiple times in different applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times in different applications: I've experienced multiple BSOD's in a while now. It occurs several times every day. I thought it was an issue with my graphics card, since it often occured using Adobe Illustrator and other GPU needing applications. Today I replaced my graphics card and I got a BSOD a few...