Windows 10: Different BSODs Constantly.

Discus and support Different BSODs Constantly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, lately I've been trying to boot up a newly built PC. It has booted correctly and functioned properly for periods of time, but it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam J__1, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Adam J__1 Win User

Different BSODs Constantly.

Hello there, lately I've been trying to boot up a newly built PC. It has booted correctly and functioned properly for periods of time, but it keeps getting BSODs, and now almost constantly. I first installed windows and got all my drivers set. It worked well and I thought it was all good, but over time it got worse and worse and they got more and more common until I couldn't boot it whatsoever. I thought it might be that some of my windows files were corrupt, so I re-installed windows. Once more, it worked at first, I got everything set, it runs games for a couple or few hours and then BSODs more and more and becomes unbootable. I had recently installed windows for the third time thinking it could be different and i wanted to troubleshoot while it worked but before I knew it, it was doing it again.

I have run the windows memory diagnostic and it found no problems whatsoever. The BSODs I have received are:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KERNEL CHECK SECURITY FAILURE

CACHE MANAGER

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

and a few more I didn't have the time to write down. As for when they occur, It has become completely random.

For specs I have an Asrock B450M Pro4

RX580 8GB

Ryzen 3 3200G

G.Skill Aegis 16 GB RAM 2x8

Teamgroup M.2 256GB

Ps. I have updated the bios to the appropriate version for my CPU.

I hope this is enough information to be of use.

:)

Adam J__1, Sep 14, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Different BSODs Constantly. :)

cplpro, Sep 14, 2020
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Different BSODs Constantly. - Similar Threads - Different BSODs Constantly

2. Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  3. Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  4. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  5. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  6. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSOD with different errors

Constant BSOD with different errors: I am getting BSOD's for Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with different errors, the ones I've seen are dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-with-different-errors/0aa570f2-e0dd-4255-9238-9ce4e34769e2
  8. Constant BSOD of different types

Constant BSOD of different types: I have been hounded by various different BSODs as of late.Here is the minidump files:https://ufile.io/f/gybx4Here is the MSinfo file:https://ufile.io/u3v7cbwiHere is the Event Logs file:https://ufile.io/f/v1kvdSteps I have taken so far:1 I have tested my RAM which I think is...
  9. Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Constant BSOD with different stop codes: Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end. Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is dependent on each other part to work, ie. cannot remove RAM to see if that's the cause, or the PSU, or the chipset or...
  10. Constant different BSODs after update

Constant different BSODs after update: I was forced to update to the newest update and title update to play gears 5 (which ctd on its own a ton) Ever since then ive been getting ramoant blue screens for kernel security, memory management, you name it. Everything was fine before then. Updated all my drivers, ran...