Windows 10: Different BSODs during the day

Discus and support Different BSODs during the day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody, Lately, I've been receiving different errors of Windows BSODs. I watched carefully the event log of the OS and it gives these:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Martin Shwiff Garber, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Different BSODs during the day

Hello everybody,

Lately, I've been receiving different errors of Windows BSODs. I watched carefully the event log of the OS and it gives these:

0x0000000a three times

0x000000d1
    0x0000003b
    0x000000f7 twice
    0x00000139

Only in 1 day.

The PC is almost new.

I've done a windows recovery, I've uninstalled almost everything, I moved the mouse and the keybord from USB ports, I checked updates and drivers.

Any tips on this?

:)

Martin Shwiff Garber, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Different BSODs during the day

1. Different BSODs during the day - Similar Threads - Different BSODs during

2. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  3. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  4. Four Different BSODs in two days

Four Different BSODs in two days: This is certainly alarming to me. I've had four different BSOD errors in the last two days: Code: 12/7/2019 21:10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 12/7/2019 10:07 ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY 12/6/2019 19:33 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 12/6/2019 8:18 (For some reason BlueScreenView...
  5. BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS

BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS: I have an Asus Strix laptop with windows 10 Home. After using the PC or leave it powered on for more than 5 hours, it is getting Blue screen... It is really annoying. Updated all the drivers, windows patches, bios, memory check, remove the AV and reinstall a new one -...
  6. BSOD randomly during normal work day

BSOD randomly during normal work day: Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 operating system. 256 GB SSD hard drive, i5 processor and 8 GB's of ram. Almost 1.5 years old. I actually put the operating back on this laptop about 3 months to attempt to clean up networking issues and Microsoft Office365 2016 typing...
  7. Two (little) different BSOD in two days.

Two (little) different BSOD in two days.: Hi, Two (little) different BSOD in two days. The first yesterday while I was not using the PC (but many apps open), I heard him restart. I checked the memory, no problem. I checked all my drives, no problem, I installed the latest AMD drivers and today I got the second...
  8. Two different BSOD codes in one day. :/

Two different BSOD codes in one day. :/: I've had two BSOD's in one day: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I don't overclock, but this system was considerably more reliable when I did (probably not because of the overclock). I thought the problem occurred only when under load, since I...
  9. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...
  10. Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day

Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day: Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just wanted your help because of the numerous BSODs per day that I'm having. Here are my problems: 1. BSOD whenever I unplug or plug my charger 2. BSOD whenever I use Photoshop 3. BSOD (sometimes) when I connect to the internet I...