Windows 10: Different BSODs while playing games.

Discus and support Different BSODs while playing games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive been experiencing different kinds of bsod while playing games. On some games i BSOD 100% of the time while on some i dont BSOD at all. Ive got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pixelcheese, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Different BSODs while playing games.

Ive been experiencing different kinds of bsod while playing games. On some games i BSOD 100% of the time while on some i dont BSOD at all.

Ive got bsods like irql not less than or equal and unexpected kernel mode trap. On the event viewer it says Kernel power, Event 41.

I hope someone can help me. Ive been getting bsods for months now. I have a minidump of a recent bsod. I can upload more minidumps if needed *Biggrin

thank you very much!

:)

pixelcheese, Sep 21, 2016

2. multiple bsods while playing games

hoping for help.... i recently have had multiple crashes only while playing games. i'm wondering if it might have been due to a graphic driver (which ive updated after the most recent crash), have run memory diagnostic and check disk.

On Fri 8/11/2017 2:19:47 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081117-10343-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAF000554ABF0, 0xFFFFAF0005541F50, 0xFFFFF803BDC07C50)

Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 8/11/2017 1:09:08 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081117-10234-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFA6005034ABF0, 0xFFFFA60056C52F20, 0xFFFFF80183DF4354)

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 8/9/2017 2:54:35 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080917-8140-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAA007BB4ABF0, 0xFFFFAA008634D010, 0xFFFFF801D6379C40)

seancurtis84, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    multiple bsods while playing games

Hi,

The UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or commonly know as Bug Check 0x7F indicates that the CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap. To help resolve the issue, refer on this article:
    Bug Check 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. This article contains information about
    the bug check's cause and its resolution.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Different BSODs while playing games.

5. is this what u were asking for? i hope it helps.

ive been getting bsods since the first week i bought the laptop and ive tried a factory reset. or updating all drivers but the BSODs are still there. I badly need help from someone who knows how to read these minidumps T.T

pixelcheese, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Different BSODs while playing games.

1. Different BSODs while playing games. - Similar Threads - Different BSODs while

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games.: I posted this in the general forums section before I really knew what I was doing, but this time I actually followed the proper instructions posting the minidumps, using the v2 log collector, and now I did it right. So for that, I apologize. I have been getting BSODS while...
  4. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  5. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  6. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: My computer crashes to BSOD while playing various games, the BSOD varies from SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED. The only information I gained while doing a driver check was that cmuac.sys was causing one of the BSOD's...
  7. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: I recently updated my computer by installing a new MB, CPU, RAMs, and an M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  8. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I'm new here and I discover this forum from the HP support. I have BSOD from the half of May when I play some games. The weird thing is that I have the blue screen only on some games not all. Like GTA V or the forest while with other games I'm fine. I'm sure this is not...
  9. Different types of BSOD while playing games

Different types of BSOD while playing games: Hello everyone, This website was recommended by a forum member of Tomshardware since they weren't able to help me much there and I was told my best bet is to ask help here. Anyway back to the topic - I desperately need your help. I have been getting several amounts of...
  10. BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.

BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.: Over the course of using windows 10 I have came across multiple BSOD errors, at least 5 different ones while I play some games. Most games I have noticed or remember are games like World of Warcraft, No Man's Sky, Overwatch. But there are many other games that I have not...