Windows 10: different BSODs with H780

Discus and support different BSODs with H780 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems with my Notebook. I am using a Fujitsu Celsius H780. INTEL Core i7-8850H (6Cores/12Threads, 2.20GHz, up to 4.1GHz) 32GB RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wriggler7, Dec 3, 2019.

1. wriggler7 Win User

different BSODs with H780

Hello,

I have problems with my Notebook.
    I am using a Fujitsu Celsius H780.
    INTEL Core i7-8850H (6Cores/12Threads, 2.20GHz, up to 4.1GHz)
    32GB RAM DDR4 2400 MHz (16GB x2)
    Grafik: NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    M.2 PCIe 1024 SSD

I already reinstalled Windows 10, used Fujitsu Deskupdate to update the drivers and made a support case to change the motherboard.
    But the bluescreens still exist.
    The Windows RAM test showed no corrupted RAM.

The last ones were: see Attachment

The problem seems to be...

wriggler7, Dec 3, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile different BSODs with H780 :)

cplpro, Dec 3, 2019
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. different BSODs with H780 - Similar Threads - different BSODs H780

2. BSOD with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different errors.: Hello there, I've been having constant BSOD for months now and I have tried reinstalling windows, changing RAM, and changing motherboard with no effect.The crashes seem to stop when I am runnning or in my case, a higher demanding game like: Deep Rock Galactic or Warframe.I...
  3. Multipe different BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multipe different BSOD: I've been having this issue for 2 days before and after i updated my windows 10. At first it was tcpip.sys error after update the BSOD still occurs but this time there's multiple different errors somehow. Here's my dump file...
  4. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  5. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  6. BSODs different stopcodes

BSODs different stopcodes: I keep getting bsods with diff stopcodes. I did a system file check but there were no problems, I did chkdsk and no problems either, and tried memtest86x and there were no errors. minidumps:...
  7. different BSODs with H780

different BSODs with H780: Hello, I have problems with my Notebook. I am using a Fujitsu Celsius H780. INTEL Core i7-8850H (6Cores/12Threads, 2.20GHz, up to 4.1GHz) 32GB RAM DDR4 2400 MHz (16GB x2) Grafik: NVIDIA Quadro P2000 M.2 PCIe 1024 SSD Operating System Version: 10.0.18363.476 I already...
  8. Different and continuous BSOD's

Different and continuous BSOD's: My Pc keeps crashing with different bsod fail codes. This includes page fault in nonpaged area, Memory Management, irql not less or equal and a few others. I've tried various methods, like sfc/scannow, chkdsk, updating windows and so on with no succes. I would really...
  9. Different BSOD Issues

Different BSOD Issues: So, fresh install of Windows, updated every driver I could think of. I have been still getting lots of different BSODs. I have uploaded the DMP file here for hopefully some assistance on this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/24f5cvimxui6b3o/AACvJgb0jUL0ypt2ix1izJGHa?dl=0...
  10. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...