Windows 10: Different dedicated video memory value

Discus and support Different dedicated video memory value in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How come on win10 it shows 0mb while on win7 it is 64mb ? submitted by /u/kristikoroveshi94 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kristikoroveshi94, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Different dedicated video memory value

/u/kristikoroveshi94, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Feb 6, 2020
  3. dedicated video memory

Hi,

A dedicated, or discrete, GPU has its own independent source of video memory, leaving the RAM your system uses untouched. To increase the dedicated video memory, we recommend to follow the steps on this
    thread provided by
    Guru Kiran G.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Different dedicated video memory value

dedicated video memory

That is your pagefile, that is not for increasing video dedicated memory. As the pagefile may help if he runs low on memory, which is about a 1% chance.

Maybe the visual effect, you can select for adjust for best performance or best appearance but that's it and increase the pagefile, and as I said his physical and pagefile is already plenty.

How this was marked as answered in other post is funny.

seahawks65, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Different dedicated video memory value

1. Different dedicated video memory value - Similar Threads - Different dedicated video

2. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  3. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  4. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  5. Dedicated video memory issue

Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  6. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  7. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  8. Dedicated Video Memory not recognized by windows.

Dedicated Video Memory not recognized by windows.: Specifications:Device name DESKTOP-IV7VR7L Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID 61D8A340-FDC6-432F-A361-330DCFFEC56D Product ID 00330-50775-98428-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  9. dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated video memory: Hello !!! i have lenovo ideapad s330 ,12 RAM. with intel UHD 620. Dedicated video memory is only 128 MB. should i change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-memory/9fa677bb-a16d-4279-94b1-4b59cbd96227
  10. How to increase dedicated video memory?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...