Windows 10: Different devices times on two different computers

Discus and support Different devices times on two different computers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DavidCastleman1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Different devices times on two different computers

Hello,

I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times for the laptop and certain times for the PC?

:)

DavidCastleman1, Jan 4, 2021

2. different computer model in devices and printers

why i see my computer in devices and printers list with a different model shown?

thanx

Lubomir Kopecky, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Screen shut down at different intervals

Thank you Ron; but that is the first thing I did when I installed the operating system. That was the fist thing I did on any operating system I installed. Even though, I did it again just to make sure; no luck. Besides, the screen "shuts off" at different
    times. I believe it a Malware program. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help,

David

David J. Spinelli, Jan 4, 2021
  4. JonoTee Win User

Different devices times on two different computers

Different times on different profiles

Hi all...

Was wondering, is it possible to have different times set in the date/time settings for different profiles?

Would be useful to me when I'm working in different time zones and want to have one account on local time, and one behaving as if I was still on home office time.

Many thanks,

Jono

JonoTee, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Different devices times on two different computers

1. Different devices times on two different computers - Similar Threads - Different devices times

2. Why Is There Two Different Directories at Different Times and this External Directory in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Is There Two Different Directories at Different Times and this External Directory in...: Why Is There Two Different Directories at Different Times? Can I find out if someone else is accessing one of these while I am using the other one? Is this why I have Overlapping Directories and how can I find out how this happened.This is a line from the CBS.log that seems...
  3. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  4. desktop on two different computers

desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  5. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Two Computers, Different Versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  7. Two Computers, Different Versions

Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  8. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  10. Different Passwords for Two Computers

Different Passwords for Two Computers: I recently changed the password to my Microsoft Account, which I use to sign into my desktop computer. I have it set to sync across all devices. However, whenever I log into my laptop computer, I need to put in the old password. Yet, it shows I'm signed into my Microsoft...