Windows 10: Different different Blue Screen Errors

Discus and support Different different Blue Screen Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Baver Akcan, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Different different Blue Screen Errors

Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce
    bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor

Different different Blue Screen Errors debbc83e-a96a-4b0f-bb39-b2c0c17609ff?upload=true.jpg

Different different Blue Screen Errors e775f099-991c-470a-aa52-b530371e0b85?upload=true.jpg

Different different Blue Screen Errors cfe0f561-2e40-46b6-bcf6-6aef09aa0429?upload=true.jpg

Different different Blue Screen Errors 99fb4b67-e6ba-4d5a-8f85-25e0add15aee?upload=true.jpg

:)

Baver Akcan, Oct 8, 2018

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Different Blue screen of death everytime

Hey,

I have been experiencing these blue screen error from a very long time and i get different blue screen of death...IDK whats happening and i definitely need some help here !!

akshay tripathi, Oct 8, 2018
  4. dacrone Win User

Different different Blue Screen Errors

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Different different Blue Screen Errors

1. Different different Blue Screen Errors - Similar Threads - Different different Blue

2. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. 4 different errors "blue screen"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 different errors "blue screen": Hello! I really need help. I installed a completely clean Windows 11 Pro. After installing only the drivers + NVIDIA by my video card number, I started to get a blue screen with errors. All these commands CheckHealth, ScanHealth, RestoreHealth, sfc /SCANNOW show that...
  5. 4 different errors "blue screen"

4 different errors "blue screen": Hello! I really need help. I installed a completely clean Windows 11 Pro. After installing only the drivers + NVIDIA by my video card number, I started to get a blue screen with errors. All these commands CheckHealth, ScanHealth, RestoreHealth, sfc /SCANNOW show that...
  6. blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen different errors: blue screen with different errors all the time.. please can someone help me with this?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqWb6Olaywg-izi1cFUf_Fk1B2j6?e=vitSvV - crash dumps filesThanks...
  7. blue screen different errors

blue screen different errors: blue screen with different errors all the time.. please can someone help me with this?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqWb6Olaywg-izi1cFUf_Fk1B2j6?e=vitSvV - crash dumps filesThanks...
  8. Blue screen with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with different errors: Hello so today i was greeted with a blue screen when playing a game. At first i didnt think much of it and let it slide 1 hour went by and it happend again this with a differenr error code so i looked up on yt on how to fix it and did some cmd commands to try to fix the...
  9. Different error messages in the blue screen

Different error messages in the blue screen: I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening. This is the mini dump...
  10. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen different errors

2. different blue screen errors