Windows 10: Different email address

Discus and support Different email address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes when I send an email with the mail app my address gets changed to something like this: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tedkopp, Aug 17, 2020.

1. tedkopp Win User

Different email address

Sometimes when I send an email with the mail app my address gets changed to something like this:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

When people try to reply they get an error message!!

Can someone help?

Thanks

:)

tedkopp, Aug 17, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

4. vwthing73 Win User

Different email address

different emails addresses

I have different addresses accounts, when I get an email all of them are shown. do my sender see my different addresses

vwthing73, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Different email address

1. Different email address - Similar Threads - Different email address

2. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I did a stupid thing today. The way the primary email address for my account was spelled with caps has been bugging me and today I decided to change it. The email was ******@msn.com and the ****** was all caps. Since I could not just change it, I added another alias which was...
  3. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I did a stupid thing today. The way the primary email address for my account was spelled with caps has been bugging me and today I decided to change it. The email was ******@msn.com and the ****** was all caps. Since I could not just change it, I added another alias which was...
  4. Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I changed my account alias from a live.com email to a gmail.com.Now I seem to have problems accessing my onedrive. I would like to revert to my live.com email however i'm getting this msg : "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."Can...
  5. Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I changed my account alias from a live.com email to a gmail.com.Now I seem to have problems accessing my onedrive. I would like to revert to my live.com email however i'm getting this msg : "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."Can...
  6. Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." Error: I built a PC back in July 2018 and I was going to use my normal hotmail account to sign in, but I used a different ones to avoid parental controls. Well, those controls are fixed now and I wanted to use my hotmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as my main email,...
  8. Emails from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" are coming in a different language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" are coming in a different language: Hello, I recently started a family group and my first weekly activity report came in Spanish. Not sure why, all my settings for both Microsoft account and Outlokk are set to English with the correct time zone EST Can someone point in the right direction or help clear...
  9. Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  10. different user accounts, only one email address?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    different user accounts, only one email address?: Hi I've got two computers running windows 7. Both have an administrator account and a standard user account. The computer I use for gaming has a third account for gaming (I have some older games that don't like the aero-peak feature so the gaming account uses a plain...