Windows 10: Different error messages in the blue screen

Discus and support Different error messages in the blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex_Andes, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Different error messages in the blue screen

I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour.

I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening.

This is the mini dump

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlN6lFzUmoD9eHrOwGuhobdolB4?e=kJe8hM

Error messages include:

Kernel security check failure

Memory management

Attempted execute of noexcute memory

System service exception

Kmode exception not handled

Thanks

:)

Alex_Andes, Aug 16, 2020

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 16, 2020
  3. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Different error messages in the blue screen

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Different error messages in the blue screen

1. Different error messages in the blue screen - Similar Threads - Different error messages

2. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  3. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  4. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen with different messages

Blue Screen with different messages: Hello I have been getting BSODs for a while now. They occur maybe once a week, the only thing that I can think of that might have caused this is my laptop battery needs to be replaced. But I always thought that plugging it in to its power adapter would have solved this. I...
  6. Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages

Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages: Normally happens while playing games. But as of recent it has been happening whenever I use my pc. I'll attach a link with the minidump files. Any help is much appreciated. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiZrCPPsOIi4vCQQVt0PZGHJqXJm?e=jCX6GC...
  7. Constant Blue Screens with Different Error Messages on Custom Build

Constant Blue Screens with Different Error Messages on Custom Build: Hi, I created a custom PC in October 2019 that worked great until January 2020 when it stopped working due to constant blue screens, even in safe mode. I tried to re-install Windows from a flash drive but the windows installer would also blue screen. I also tried different...
  8. Constant Blue Screens with Different Error Messages on Custom Build

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant Blue Screens with Different Error Messages on Custom Build: Hi, I created a custom PC in October 2019 that worked great until January 2020 when it stopped working due to constant blue screens, even in safe mode. I tried to re-install Windows from a flash drive but the windows installer would also blue screen. I also tried different...
  9. Tech support - Blue screens with differing error messages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tech support - Blue screens with differing error messages: Hello, The PC I built for my GF has been running okay for a few months but is now encountering issues. I have tried installing a different set of RAM and also tried using all 4 DIMM slot combinations. The computer will run OK for anywhere from 20m-several hours before...
  10. Different different Blue Screen Errors

Different different Blue Screen Errors: Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...