Windows 10: Different Extention.

Discus and support Different Extention. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i'm trying to download an image its been saved as text document type.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ali-Ayman, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Ali-Ayman Win User

Different Extention.

When i'm trying to download an image its been saved as text document type.

:)

Ali-Ayman, Mar 17, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 17, 2019
  3. What is the extent of OneDrive capabilities?

Would like to dig and get some information from us users. My thought is.... OneDrive and the extent of users capabilities, can I acces it as a Remote Desktop from my phone if the ar both active and connected to a online Internet? Can I pretty much use them as 2 different devices at two different locations working as one double use PC? Is there an option where if my PC OS crashes or needs to Example: Restore earlier restore point and I cannot effectively use the PC as I wish. Could I go into OneDrive from my active mobile device and execute the desired actions I'm wanting to achieve? If not.... This should be in the works! Being away from your PC and wanting to run a lengthy and time consuming full scan of all drive, downloading some utilities you want to tinker with or a new software or even a gam you aren't able to be at your PC to download when it is released. Very curious about what all OneDrive has to offer and enjoy everyone's threads regarding my own. Thanks in advance for tips, suggestions and information on my questions!

bradymicro, Mar 17, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

Different Extention.

What is the difference (AMD CPU)

stepping on the chips is different

cdawall, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Different Extention.

1. Different Extention. - Similar Threads - Different Extention

2. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  3. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  4. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  5. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  6. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  7. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  8. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  10. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....