Windows 10: Different install methods. Will I encounter the same errors?

Discus and support Different install methods. Will I encounter the same errors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm super stressed about the 2004 update here... I tried to install the update three times. First time I got an 0x8024000b error, then an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Novagrog_, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Different install methods. Will I encounter the same errors?

Hey all, I'm super stressed about the 2004 update here...

I tried to install the update three times. First time I got an 0x8024000b error, then an 0xc1900101 twice. Now the update is no longer showing up at all but I still get updates for 1909. I'm scared to try with the Media Creation Tool now because I could still get the same errors, and this time I'm not sure if it will be able to roll back or if I'll lose this PC entirely. So my question is if it's safer or if I should expect the same errors with this creation tool? There's also an Update Assistant that looks less dangerous...

Some things I noticed :

The first time I tried to install it, it downloaded the patch twice for some reason. Then on the following attempts I noticed a pop up appear super fast, like a flash. I was only able to see a red circle top left, meaning there was an error. That happened when the download was finished. But I still had the option to restart the PC to install. Weird huh?

Anyway, what is the best option here?

submitted by /u/_Novagrog_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Novagrog_, Aug 18, 2020

2. Learning method

Trial and error is always the best, but you need to get an idea of what you need to do in order to use trial and error. I would start out with tutorials, and maybe a textbook for reference.

All the methods you listed are great ways to learn. Each person learns differently than the other. The individual that is trying to learn needs to figure out which learning method is best suited for them, and they can figure that out with trial and error with the methods you listed. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Different install methods. Will I encounter the same errors?

Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Different install methods. Will I encounter the same errors?

1. Different install methods. Will I encounter the same errors? - Similar Threads - Different install methods

2. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: When i try to update the windows that some settings are managed by you oragnization, Error encountered , your device is missing important security and quality fixes,and your organization has turned off automatic updates....
  3. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: When i try to update the windows that some settings are managed by you oragnization, Error encountered , your device is missing important security and quality fixes,and your organization has turned off automatic updates....
  4. Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Encountered: Look at the image and kindly help me to get rid from this type of Error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-encountered/0f57f18e-7000-4ae5-b107-2d1077420932
  5. Same app installed twice with different locations.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same app installed twice with different locations.: Hello. Is there a way to install the same app twice in different drives and have their data and cache saved in their respective drives instead of the default location where windows is installed? Thank you....
  6. Installer encountered an error: 0x80096002

Installer encountered an error: 0x80096002: Good day I'm in serious need of help I'm trying to install a program on my Laptop "windows 10" and it keeps on giving me the same error over and over. "Windows Update Standalone Installer Installer encountered an error: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the...
  7. Error encountered when installing updates.

Error encountered when installing updates.: I was installing updates when an error occurred with one of them. It told me to give you this code: 0x80070643. I had just recently done a Reset. Please help. Edit: This is solved....
  8. The Installer Encountered Error 1612?

The Installer Encountered Error 1612?: What does "The Installer Encountered Error 1612" mean when I try to install Google Earh Pro? More importantly, how do I get around it? After Windows 10 updated the system could not be repaired, could not be repaired and did not work in any form or fashion other than it could...
  9. Same error, different ocasions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Same error, different ocasions: Hey everyone. So recently I've been getting lots of BSODs at seemingly random intervals. Sometimes I'm playing something, other times I'm watching a video and one time it even crashed when I was editing a text. However, despite the tasks made by the computer being very...
  10. Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ?

Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ?: *Smile As the topic said above,Can I install windows 10 with the same edition but difference language ? 11632