Windows 10: Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day

Discus and support Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just wanted your help because of the numerous BSODs per day that I'm having. Here are my problems: 1. BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jccjulio, Jan 12, 2016.

1. jccjulio Win User

Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day

Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just wanted your help because of the numerous BSODs per day that I'm having.

Here are my problems:
    1. BSOD whenever I unplug or plug my charger
    2. BSOD whenever I use Photoshop
    3. BSOD (sometimes) when I connect to the internet

I really do not know what's causing the BSODs. I've read different threads and followed instructions but nothing seems to work. The BSODs appearing are:

1. IRQL less or equal
    2. kernel security check failure
    3. driver overran stack buffer
    4. kmode exception not handled

Above are some of the stated reasons for the BSODs. I have tried updating all the drivers and it seemed to work for a short while but another blue screen happened again. Minidump rar file attached

My laptop (ASUS):
    CPU: Intel Core i7 - 5500U, up to 3.0 GHz
    Video Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE 940 M
    RAM: 4GB
    HDD: 1TB

Hope you can help me! Thanks!

:)

jccjulio, Jan 12, 2016
  2. XLU66 Win User

Different BSOD multiple times per day. Can't figure out the reason [Windows 10]

Google drive: Minidump, Speccy file, and MSinfo32

For months, I'm experiencing blue screen error every day, and the error messages are different each time:

nvlddmkm.sys; dxgmms2.sys; lvrs64.sys; netio.sys; fltmgr.sys; Dxgkrnl.sys; afd.sys; nyfs.sys;

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; BAD POOL HEADER; system_service_exception; driver_irql_not_less_or_equal; system_thread_exception_not_handled;

I feel like I've seen them all...

One wired thing is when I restart my PC after BSOD, sometimes my monitor doesn't get any signal from my PC, the screen showing all black with "no signal" text. I had to force power off my PC and restart it, then the system will restart normally.

Google search resulted in many different methods to check the issues, I'm not sure if it's my drivers, video card, or motherboard, or maybe all of them.

By checking Device manager, I don't see any errors. All my drivers are updated, BIOS updated too. I tried "sfc /scannow", "chkdsk", uninstall graphic&audio drivers and reinstall them. BSOD still occurs, I'm dying here....PLEASE HELP!!!

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz 35 °C Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (10-10-10-27)

Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 (MS-7916) (SOCKET 0)
    36 °C

Graphics: X246W-1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (EVGA) 31 °C

Storage: 465GB Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 (SATA) 40 °C

931GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB (SSD) 27 °C

465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD) 30 °C

1863GB Seagate ST2000DX002-2DV164 (SATA) 41 °C

372GB Seagate ST3400633AS (SATA) 37 °C

1863GB Seagate ST2000DX002-2DV164 (SATA) 30 °C

1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 (SATA) 43 °C

Audio: NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

BSOD happens while:

1. Performing Windows update.

2. Just turned on my PC.

3. Playing video games.

4. Watching Youtube.

5. Downloading by qBittorrent.

Got SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (dxgmms2.sys) BSOD one time, I followed this

thread
    and did Driver verifier process, my pc didn't even pass the booting stage and straight went to DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    without (xxxxx.sys).

XLU66, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Multiple random errors of different kinds when using any Browser in Windows 10

I get these errors at random times at the bsod when using any of my 3 browsers(mostly) using windows 10.

I have what I think are all my drivers up to date.

Bad Pool Header

Memory Management

Kernel security check failure

IRQL not less or equal

Page fault in nonpaged area

PFN list corrupt

any suggestions?

AtomicDragon71, Jan 12, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day - Similar Threads - Different kinds BSODs

2. Multiple kinds of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple kinds of BSOD: I have been experiencing multiple kinds of BSOD That blue screen with sad face. They are usuallyIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORYIRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICESometimes just a blue screen with the texts not finished see...
  3. Multiple kinds of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple kinds of BSOD: I have been experiencing multiple kinds of BSOD That blue screen with sad face. They are usuallyIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORYIRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICESometimes just a blue screen with the texts not finished see...
  4. BSOD with different kinds of errors, several times a day

BSOD with different kinds of errors, several times a day: Please need help with my new Dell Latitude 7420.Info: .dmp, .evtx, .nfohttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14fzBXXBGtt3dqUCtZUszUjrhsrSms7ad?usp=sharingMainly BSOD happens while watching videos in Chrome....
  5. Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time: I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something important. If anyone could suggest any solutions or causes that would be great, thanks. DMP files:...
  6. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  7. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  8. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...
  9. Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly

Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly: Hello, For the past few days, I've been getting random BSODs. The most frequent ones that I get are pfn_list_corrupt, memory_management, irql_not_less_or_equal. There are quite a few others but I was not able to catch the error name before my desktop resets itself. A...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...