Windows 10: Different language in different apps

Discus and support Different language in different apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a computer and I noticed that some apps appear in a different language than the one I had set it up with. I speak 2 languages,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by greyspace, Nov 30, 2018.

1. greyspace Win User

Different language in different apps

Hi,

I just bought a computer and I noticed that some apps appear in a different language than the one I had set it up with.

I speak 2 languages, spanish and korean, the computer is in spanish and I noticed that the notifications of my mail were in korean and also my calendar appears in another language that it´s not even korean...

Please help!

Different language in different apps d25e8667-6346-4f7b-a1bf-37e506127cff?upload=true.png

:)

greyspace, Nov 30, 2018

2. Windows suddenly mixing different languages

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall French language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to add

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Select French Language and click on the
      Option, adjacent to French language.

• Click on Remove.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you

Santosh_Rai, Nov 30, 2018
  3. OniRoku Win User
    Buying Windows 10 OS on a different language

Thank you for sharing the link.

I got the over idea of how there are different types of language packs, but it doesn’t list up the different language OS and their types.

OniRoku, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Different language in different apps

How to display a different language to programs than my actual display language

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

We would like to inform you that you cannot set different language for different apps/programs. We would hence suggest you to give us a feedback regarding the issue, by using a feedback app.
    To open feedback app, please follow the below steps:

1. In the Search bar, type Windows Feedback.

2. Select the Windows Feedback icon and hence start the feedback app to provide your feedback.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Different language in different apps

1. Different language in different apps - Similar Threads - Different language different

2. Different language in app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different language in app: HiI upgraded my PC to windows 10 yesterday, but I have an annoying problem. I set the default language and region in English and the Us, but when I installed two web browsers, they both has been installed in French!! I'm not fluent in French, so this is a problem for me, I...
  3. Different language in app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different language in app: HiI upgraded my PC to windows 10 yesterday, but I have an annoying problem. I set the default language and region in English and the Us, but when I installed two web browsers, they both has been installed in French!! I'm not fluent in French, so this is a problem for me, I...
  4. Different languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different languages: Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with error code "0x800F0950"...
  5. Different languages

Different languages: Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with error code "0x800F0950"...
  6. Microsoft Photo App showing a different language

Microsoft Photo App showing a different language: I have a user who only has english selected on his machine. Its windows 10. The issue is that when he opens up the Microsoft Photos App, all the menus and text are in another language. Its only this application that has this behavior. All the other native windows apps are...
  7. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps: Hi,I have some of my Microsoft apps, like OneDrive App, Mail and others shown in Finnish, despite my language setting being English.I have recently moved from Australia to Finland and started to learn the Finnish language. Not being remotely close to properly communicate...
  8. Smartscreen acts differently with different languages of systems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smartscreen acts differently with different languages of systems: [ATTACH] I want to run SamPlus.Service.Setup on my computer and my friend's computer, my computer is in English and I can install it with using "Run Anyway" button, but my friend's computer is in Turkish and that button does not appear. How do I install this program on his...
  9. Mail app suddenly in different language

Mail app suddenly in different language: Since a couple of days (I think I noticed it on Thursday/Friday, did not used my laptop on Saturday and still there on Sunday and today) I noticed the Mail app is set to English where I used to have it in my native local language (Dutch). I have checked all the language...
  10. Weather app: the maps are displayed in a different language

Weather app: the maps are displayed in a different language: Hello all ! My computer's language is English, and I'm currently living in Cyprus for a few months. The thing is, when I use the weather application, and more specifically the "maps" tab, the names on the map are displayed in Greek... (because Greek is Cyprus' language). It's...