Windows 10: Different languages

Discus and support Different languages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Petz+, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Petz+ Win User

Different languages

Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with error code "0x800F0950"

:)

Petz+, Mar 26, 2022
  2. avi12641 Win User

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Mar 26, 2022
  3. Windows suddenly mixing different languages

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall French language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to add

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Select French Language and click on the
      Option, adjacent to French language.

• Click on Remove.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you

Santosh_Rai, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Different languages

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Different languages

1. Different languages - Similar Threads - Different languages

2. How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language: This was no problem with Windows 10, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it in Windows 11. I want my Windows 11 language to be completely in English as default. But I need my keyboard by default to be Danish. However, I also need to have the English keyboard installed...
  3. How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language: This was no problem with Windows 10, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it in Windows 11. I want my Windows 11 language to be completely in English as default. But I need my keyboard by default to be Danish. However, I also need to have the English keyboard installed...
  4. Stack overflow when switching between different language keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stack overflow when switching between different language keyboards: Stack overflow when switching between different language keyboards, using the icon on the task bar and its related pop-up list. I have several different language keyboards set up in my system. Whole system freeezes and I need to re-boot. Not possible to take a...
  5. Stack overflow when switching between different language keyboards

Stack overflow when switching between different language keyboards: Stack overflow when switching between different language keyboards, using the icon on the task bar and its related pop-up list. I have several different language keyboards set up in my system. Whole system freeezes and I need to re-boot. Not possible to take a...
  6. Why are the photo descriptions on the lock screen appearing in different languages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the photo descriptions on the lock screen appearing in different languages?: I have the windows spotlight feature enabled for my lock screen on both my PC and my Surface. Recently the text describing the background photo has been appearing in different languages. Yesterday on my Surface the text was in Swedish and this morning on my PC it was in Thai....
  7. Why are the photo descriptions on the lock screen appearing in different languages?

Why are the photo descriptions on the lock screen appearing in different languages?: I have the windows spotlight feature enabled for my lock screen on both my PC and my Surface. Recently the text describing the background photo has been appearing in different languages. Yesterday on my Surface the text was in Swedish and this morning on my PC it was in Thai....
  8. Why are the photo descriptions on the lock screen appearing in different languages?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Windows 10 Sign in Screen Different Language for Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Sign in Screen Different Language for Photo: My format is English United States.My system locale, Windows display language, and speech is also the same.I don't know why Windows started displaying messages in a different language. How do I change the it back to English?...
  10. Windows 10 Sign in Screen Different Language for Photo

Windows 10 Sign in Screen Different Language for Photo: My format is English United States.My system locale, Windows display language, and speech is also the same.I don't know why Windows started displaying messages in a different language. How do I change the it back to English?...