Windows 10: Different names when sending from different accounts

Discus and support Different names when sending from different accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several mail accounts on the app of (Mail and Calendar) not on the Outlook mail, is on the app of Windows10. The name of the accounts differ as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ÁlvaroMaldonado, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Different names when sending from different accounts

I have several mail accounts on the app of (Mail and Calendar) not on the Outlook mail, is on the app of Windows10. The name of the accounts differ as well as the mail address. The problem comes when sending mails, the one who receives them always sees my personal name, instead of different names according to each account. When sending from two personal mails it doesn't matter but when sending from an institution I would like to not show my name and change it. Is it possible?

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL

:)

ÁlvaroMaldonado, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Apparently you have different things on your Win10, I have nothing identifiable with what you show but then the full names aren't all visible, can't see what they are. I have no Other entry in my list. Does the @ symbol before the names suggest something involving texting, maybe involving a Smart Phone?

Berton, Nov 8, 2019
  3. rostami Win User
    Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

I have the compelet names and no smartphone is connected but they are system apps like maps or calendar and thanks for answering.

rostami, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Different names when sending from different accounts

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Different names when sending from different accounts

1. Different names when sending from different accounts - Similar Threads - Different names sending

2. Users file Name is different from settings account name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users file Name is different from settings account name: This was partially solved when I asked this question earlier The below link is for context, I can send a SS if...
  3. Users file Name is different from settings account name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users file Name is different from settings account name: This was partially solved when I asked this question earlier The below link is for context, I can send a SS if...
  4. Users file Name is different from settings account name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users file Name is different from settings account name: When I open my files app and go to users it shows 3 users one of which are public. I intentionally created the two users not including the public one I know why the Public one exists but in both the usernames are different from what is mentioned in the settings. The names in...
  5. Users file Name is different from settings account name

Users file Name is different from settings account name: When I open my files app and go to users it shows 3 users one of which are public. I intentionally created the two users not including the public one I know why the Public one exists but in both the usernames are different from what is mentioned in the settings. The names in...
  6. File names are different when searched

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File names are different when searched: I had some files that I changed the name. Actually it was just a small change in UPPER and lower cases. I changed some lowercase letter into uppercase but when I search in Explorer the lowercase name shows. When I copy from search and paste somewhere it's the same lowercase...
  7. File names are different when searched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names are different when searched: I had some files that I changed the name. Actually it was just a small change in UPPER and lower cases. I changed some lowercase letter into uppercase but when I search in Explorer the lowercase name shows. When I copy from search and paste somewhere it's the same lowercase...
  8. File names are different when searched

9. Problems with Mail app sending the wrong name from different accounts

Problems with Mail app sending the wrong name from different accounts: This is my problem: I have 3 different accounts on my Mail app on Windows 10. 1- Personal Gmail 2- Business#1 Gmail 3- Business#2 Private server Each account has been set up with a different name, so the mail name display accordingly, however, I've been noticing that...
  10. Different installs - different user names

in Windows 10 Support
    Different installs - different user names: Over time I had a few retail licenses for Windows 7(seven) Pro and one Windows 10 x64 retail. In the Windows Explorer->Help->About, they show different users under licensed to. One old (blabla at hotmail) and one new (blabla at outlook.com) They are both correct. I don't...