Windows 10: different opening screen

Discus and support different opening screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A month ago I went on a holiday & took my laptop computer along. When I opened it up at my destination the opening screen had changed and it worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jacqueline Dyke, Nov 16, 2019.

1. different opening screen

A month ago I went on a holiday & took my laptop computer along. When I opened it up at my destination the opening screen had changed and it worked very slowly.

I don't like the new screen & would like to revert to my old screen with smaller icons and faster logins.

:)

Jacqueline Dyke, Nov 16, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 16, 2019
  4. different opening screen

Screen shut down at different intervals

Thank you Ron; but that is the first thing I did when I installed the operating system. That was the fist thing I did on any operating system I installed. Even though, I did it again just to make sure; no luck. Besides, the screen "shuts off" at different
    times. I believe it a Malware program. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help,

David

David J. Spinelli, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

different opening screen

1. different opening screen - Similar Threads - different opening screen

2. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  3. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  4. Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?: Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. I have a pc which I use for both work and gaming. When gaming I connect my pc to my tv (instead of my usual dual monitors for work). I'd love to be able login to my 'Gaming' user account and for the resolution to be...
  5. Open windows/ applications relocate to different monitor after screen wakes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open windows/ applications relocate to different monitor after screen wakes: Anyone else having issues with open applications or windows relocating to a different monitor? Every time my monitors wakes up, the windows move from my primary monitor to secondary monitor. It's been a happening for years. I don't think it's my graphics driver, as it's up to...
  6. SystemPropertiesProtection.exe opens in two different ways

in Windows 10 Customization
    SystemPropertiesProtection.exe opens in two different ways: Hello experts, I want to access the System Restore Point options (list, create ...) in the System Properties box direct via command line. Unfortunately, the command "SystemPropertiesProtection.exe" (or the entire path, "%windir%\System32\SystemPropertiesProtection.exe")...
  7. Open tasks from different taskbars

Open tasks from different taskbars: I use an extended monitor and when I click a taskbar icon there, the app opens up on this extended monitor. But I want to open it on my main monitor. So I need to minimize this task, then click the taskbar icon on the main monitor to open it there. Is it possible to do the...
  8. Different different Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different different Blue Screen Errors: Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

Windows will no longer show different images on different screens: It seems I have 3 monitor 3s. As a result, the same image now shows on all 3 screens, as opposed to the way it used to work (where all 3 screens would have different images). Is there a way to fix this? [img] 27858
  10. different lock screen and sign in screen?

different lock screen and sign in screen?: In 1607, the lock screen can be shown on the sign in screen. If disabled, it shows a solid color. Is there a way I can use Spotlight for my lock screen and set the Hero image as my sign in screen background? 63183