Windows 10: different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

Discus and support different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello - Is there any way possible to change the password for my Outlook/Hotmail email account, but leave the old password for my OneDrive?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by khansendc, Apr 18, 2019.

1. khansendc Win User

different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

Hello -

Is there any way possible to change the password for my Outlook/Hotmail email account, but leave the old password for my OneDrive?

:)

khansendc, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Apr 18, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Hotmail accounts posted online

I only respond to TPU msgs in my hotmail account so that wasn't the case. I honestly had to change the password before I could log into my account.

NEVERMIND: For some odd reason the field to change password every 72 days was checked.

kenkickr, Apr 18, 2019
  4. different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

E72 - Hotmail Account not working

Please be advised that the Nokia Messaging email platform is currently experiencing an issue with Windows Live Hotmail accounts. The problem is that Hotmail email stops synchronzing to the Nokia device. To fix this issue, users need to re-supply their
    Hotmail password within the Nokia Messaging client on the Nokia device. An email with resolution instructions has been sent to all affected Hotmail users for this issue. Resolution instructions are listed below:

For Nokia S60 5.0 touch screen devices (X6, N97, N97 mini, 5800, 5530 and 5230), perform the following steps:

• Start the E-mail client.
    • Select Options.
    • Select Tools.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select the Windows Live Hotmail mailbox.
    • Select Password.
    • Enter in the Hotmail password.
    For Nokia S60 V3.2 devices (C5, E52, E55, E72, E75, 6710, 6730 and N86 8MP), perform the following steps:

• Select Options.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Mailbox settings.
    • Select Password.
    For the Maemo (N900) Nokia device, perform the following steps:

• Select Edit accounts.
    • Select Nokia Messaging.
    • Select Mailboxes.
    • Select Edit Windows Live Hotmail.
    • Select Password.
    For all other Nokia S60 devices, perform the following steps:

• Select Settings.
    • Select Password.

acgbarrasa, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

1. different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts - Similar Threads - different Password hotmail

2. One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?: I recently changed the email of my Microsoft account, and my one dive has signed out. It says I need to enter the password to my account to enable sync again, but when I go to sign in, it says "account does not exist". When I sign in with my current Windows log in info, it...
  3. One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?: I recently changed the email of my Microsoft account, and my one dive has signed out. It says I need to enter the password to my account to enable sync again, but when I go to sign in, it says "account does not exist". When I sign in with my current Windows log in info, it...
  4. Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account: Hi ,I created a new hotmail account for Azure Training. I created a virtual machine on this account and then was unable to access and my hotmail account got disabled. I am now unable to access my hotmail account and the Azure account associated so can not stop the vm. Have...
  5. Password for local account tied to hotmail logon account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password for local account tied to hotmail logon account?: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20H2 19042.844 Hello! Here's the context: Whenever I setup Windows 10 for the first time, I use my hotmail/Microsoft account to set everything up and to logon to Windows. Windows then creates a local profile/account that is tied to my hotmail account....
  6. One Drive and alias account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive and alias account password: I keep getting told that I have to sign in or verify my credentials and they always tell me my password is incorrect. I reset it and carefully document my new password but then one drive says it is not signed in and when I try to sign in the password is incorrect. I can go...
  7. Hotmail Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hotmail Password: I tried to get into win 10 safe mode using boot selection in msconfig. After restart both my current pass or hotmail pass not working. So this probably my error. I changed my account pass from my phone. I have the new pass now. I then "shift+restart" > troubleshoot >...
  8. one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?: I have 3 computers, with same Microsoft account, but I have 3 different password to start windows, I want to make same one password. Please help me how to do it....
  9. hotmail password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail password: How do we retrieve or replace our password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-password/298660c1-c966-432d-a082-ad83bb46761a"
  10. Unable to recover hotmail account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to recover hotmail account password: Hi Tried to recover Password of my hotmail account. Couldn't able to reset the PW. Is there any other way to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-recover-hotmail-account-password/405b8434-0ee1-4dc7-9895-c0a313e028a1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive password different than hotmail?