Windows 10: Different Publisher Name (supposed to be the same)

Discus and support Different Publisher Name (supposed to be the same) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Adobe Programs got 2 publiher names. They are "Adobe Systems, Inc." and "Adobe Systems Incorporated" So should I trust these programs or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by B3AN5J, Apr 3, 2019.

1. B3AN5J Win User

Different Publisher Name (supposed to be the same)

My Adobe Programs got 2 publiher names.

They are "Adobe Systems, Inc." and "Adobe Systems Incorporated"

So should I trust these programs or uninstaling one out of them ?

Different Publisher Name (supposed to be the same) c44d0d57-8452-4f28-9910-5a44dc9de67b?upload=true.png

Is it safe for my computer?

Please anyone, I'm panic right now...

:)

B3AN5J, Apr 3, 2019

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Apparently you have different things on your Win10, I have nothing identifiable with what you show but then the full names aren't all visible, can't see what they are. I have no Other entry in my list. Does the @ symbol before the names suggest something involving texting, maybe involving a Smart Phone?

Berton, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Different Publisher Name (supposed to be the same) - Similar Threads - Different Publisher Name

2. Not showing publisher name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not showing publisher name.: I am trying to install latest intel graphics driver but it is showing publisher as unknown when i select no it shows another message of 7 zip which is not even installed. I just installed windows 10 and on windows 11 i didn't face this problem. The intel driver assistant is...
  3. Not showing publisher name.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not showing publisher name.: I am trying to install latest intel graphics driver but it is showing publisher as unknown when i select no it shows another message of 7 zip which is not even installed. I just installed windows 10 and on windows 11 i didn't face this problem. The intel driver assistant is...
  4. Not showing publisher name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    same named folder with different logo: there are 2 music folder with different logo...i have tried to change the location of these folder, but when i tried to restore the folder to default location it happened..how to fix it now?...
  6. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    same named folder with different logo: there are 2 music folder with different logo...i have tried to change the location of these folder, but when i tried to restore the folder to default location it happened..how to fix it now?...
  7. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. aren't the different PIDs supposed to have same IP address (local address)????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    aren't the different PIDs supposed to have same IP address (local address)????: [ATTACH] I can see different local addresses for for different PIDs. I seems starnge. PIDs are definitely supposed to have different ports, but why the different IP addresses? Is it that my machine has multiple IP addresses?? which is impossible if I'm not wrong...
  9. Find Files With Different File Names But Same Content

in Windows 10 Support
    Find Files With Different File Names But Same Content: Hi. In Windows 10, is it possible to find documents with the same content but different filenames? 121161
  10. System using two different names for same user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    System using two different names for same user account: I am setting up a new PC. Win 10 seems to force you to use a Microsoft email account/address as the basis for setting it up. It then uses 5 letters from the email name as your user account name. You can then convert the user account to a "local" account, not tied in to the...