Windows 10: different repair approaches

Discus and support different repair approaches in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day. I was wondering if someone could explain if there is a difference between repairing a Windows 10 installation using Dism /Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by justtesting, May 10, 2021.

1. different repair approaches

Good day. I was wondering if someone could explain if there is a difference between repairing a Windows 10 installation using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:E:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess or an in-place upgrade using the same ISO file. Thank you for your attention.

:)

justtesting, May 10, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 10, 2021
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, May 10, 2021
  4. different repair approaches

What should I have as backup-a RECOVERY disk or a REPAIR disk? Are these the same or different?

Got the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I need to start making some kind of a Repair/Recovery disk.

Are these the same thing? Are they different?

Can someone list the steps needed to make this/ these disk (s)?

Thank you.

Barbara

BarbaraLarnce, May 10, 2021
Thema:

different repair approaches

1. different repair approaches - Similar Threads - different repair approaches

2. Idiotic Approach by Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idiotic Approach by Microsoft: It is to inform you that billions of windows users are facing an issue of RAM consumption via antimalware service executable since 2015/16 .Why on earth are u guys not solving it Why should we disable it and why allow 3rd party Antiviruses !!!Go to hell Microsoft!!!!...
  3. Idiotic Approach by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idiotic Approach by Microsoft: It is to inform you that billions of windows users are facing an issue of RAM consumption via antimalware service executable since 2015/16 .Why on earth are u guys not solving it Why should we disable it and why allow 3rd party Antiviruses !!!Go to hell Microsoft!!!!...
  4. Idiotic Approach by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Nortec Difference: A Holistic Approach to Cybersecurity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Nortec Difference: A Holistic Approach to Cybersecurity: When deciding on IT management for your company, selecting a provider with layered cybersecurity services is crucial.A perfect illustration of this is the recent Kaseya breach. The largest global breach on record. The company’s remote IT monitoring tools had a vulnerability...
  6. Repairing Windows with a different version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repairing Windows with a different version: Hello. I wanted to reinstall Windows on my laptop due to a fatal error that occurred a few days ago. The thing is that Windows can't start, so I got to have some external source of repair like an ISO on a USB drive. The thing is that I can only create the ISO from another...
  7. Advice on approach to encryption...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advice on approach to encryption...: Hi Would really appreciate experienced view on protecting personal data (banking, etc) on a laptop. Intel [email protected] with 16Gb Ram running Win 10 Home v.1909. Very old versions of Word and Excel. 2 SSD's Unfortunately started using it before really thinking about...
  8. Advice on approach to encryption...

in Windows 10 Support
    Advice on approach to encryption...: Hi Would really appreciate experienced view on protecting personal data (banking, etc) on a laptop. Intel [email protected] with 16Gb Ram running Win 10 Home v.1909. Very old versions of Word and Excel. 2 SSD's Unfortunately started using it before really thinking about...
  9. KO Approach

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KO Approach: Any software for windows that is like KO Approach. Either in the context menu like in KO or in any other way? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1kgue/ko_approach/
  10. best Approach..

in Windows 10 Support
    best Approach..: Hello, I have 2 working pc. A w 7, a w10 version. The w 10 pc is for vr. I got dogs, have not turned on w 10 pc almost a year. W 7 pc works great but....... W 10 ver is around 17xxx build. Its on an SSD. I have been seeing where w10 updates have been hell all year long. too...