Windows 10: Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

Discus and support Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using 2 monitors on the "Extend" mode, and I want to set for each screen a different background slideshow, each running independently instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IdanOrzach, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

Hi,

I'm using 2 monitors on the "Extend" mode, and I want to set for each screen a different background slideshow, each running independently

instead of the same slideshow and each picture divided between the monitors.

How can it be done?

Thanks.

:)

IdanOrzach, Mar 15, 2020

2. Two slideshows on different monitors

Hi,

Changing background settings can be done thru Settings app and Control Panel. Currently, setting two different slideshows on different monitors is not possible. We can only set different background pictures on two different monitors.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Mar 15, 2020
  3. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

Previously, I could set the background to "Slideshow," choose an album folder, and see a different image from the folder on each screen. The pictures on each screen would then change to something else according to the "Change picture every" timeframe.

Now, with these same settings, the pictures still rotate but I get the same picture on every monitor. How do I display a different slideshow picture on each individual monitor?

jwildman16, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

How can I show my slideshow on multiple monitors, on Windows 10 Home? My pictures slideshow only shows on one. Like many users, I have multiple monitors. I want to see family photos on both monitors, as my slideshow.

Relatedly, I used to use Picasa, which shows a slideshow on both monitors (2 different images at once on 2 screens, and both switch to different photos at the same time every minute). However, Picasa isn't being supported by Google anymore, so I'm looking
    for the same functionality from Windows 10 native application or else from a third-party supported application.

NancyinCommunity, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

1. Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors - Similar Threads - Different Slideshow Backgrounds

2. Different folders per monitor for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different folders per monitor for background slideshow: I have 2 monitors and one is set up vertically and one the standard horizontal. Is it possible to have two different folders for the background slideshow? I want vertical oriented photos to cycle through for the vertical monitor and then horizontal oriented ones for the main...
  3. Different folders per monitor for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different folders per monitor for background slideshow: I have 2 monitors and one is set up vertically and one the standard horizontal. Is it possible to have two different folders for the background slideshow? I want vertical oriented photos to cycle through for the vertical monitor and then horizontal oriented ones for the main...
  4. Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode: I just got a brand new HP ZBook Fury G7 running W10 pro. The Zbook has a monitor with 3840 x 2160 resolution and I use a second ASUS ProArt with 1920 x 1200 px.I want use two different picture so to get a perfect tiling in the two monitors. If I use the center mode I can set...
  5. Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode: I just got a brand new HP ZBook Fury G7 running W10 pro. The Zbook has a monitor with 3840 x 2160 resolution and I use a second ASUS ProArt with 1920 x 1200 px.I want use two different picture so to get a perfect tiling in the two monitors. If I use the center mode I can set...
  6. Multiple monitors with different resolution. Background with different images in tile mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. slideshow background no longer different on 2 monitors

slideshow background no longer different on 2 monitors: Hello For years I've run the background slideshow feature Personalisation: Background with different photos on each of my 2 monitors by default. Since the most recent update Windows 10 bult 19041 the same photo is now on both monitors. Can't see how to change this in the...
  8. Win 10 Version 2004 Different Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors without slideshow

Win 10 Version 2004 Different Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors without slideshow: I updated to version 2004 and my backgrounds were reset. Before, I had a different image on each monitor. This was achieved by selecting both images in explorer and choosing set as desktop background. Now, however, when I did that, it set the images as a slideshow instead...
  9. Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?: I'm looking for a way to have a different desktop background slideshow for each monitor. Each of my monitors has a different aspect ratio (one is 4x3, one is 16x9) and I want each picture to fit nicely. I have two folders of photos with the right aspect ratio for each...
  10. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor: Previously, I could set the background to "Slideshow," choose an album folder, and see a different image from the folder on each screen. The pictures on each screen would then change to something else according to the "Change picture every" timeframe. Now, with these same...